Thursday, December 24, 2009

[Fancam] DJ Joon @ Music High Christmas Special 2009.12.21 (Added 1 more fancam)

Thanks Marvie for sending me link to DJ Joon's Music High Christmas Special. I have been waiting for some fancams for sooo many days since I knew that it is a open broadcast. Hyung Joon is uber cute in the video. He even sang 'Snow Prince' in the 1st fancam. ^_^

Anyway, there will be also Christmas Special for both tonight and tomorrow night for Music High at 2am (Seoul time), you can listen to it using the Gorealra or the widget on my page. Remember to 'count down' Christmas together with Hyung Joon!

Oh! By the way, Hyung Joon will be guesting together with Danny from g.o.d in SBS Power FM - Song EunEe & Shin BongSun's DongGuDongRak on Christmas, 8-10pm (Seoul time), it is a pre-recorded show which Hyung Joon went for the recording on 21 December. Same as music high, you can listen to it via Gorealra or the widget on my page (if you don't have a SBS account and don't want to install the program)

P/S: Added one more fancam shared by Pretty Boy

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: Pretty Boy + 3kimheoparkss501
Please repost with full credit

[Fancam] SS501 Kim Hyung Jun's Music High Christmas Special 2009.12.21


[Fancam2] Maknae Hyung Joon Christmas Special 2009.12.21

6 comments:

sakura said...

hi dear,
It's supposed to be 8PM KRT for the Song Eunyee & Shin Bongsun DongGuDongRak SBS Power FM Radio Show. ^^

1 more day to Xmas EVE!!

marge0256 said...

thanks for your blog! I could listen to Baby every night when I could. :D

Cheers! happy holidays!

Mini UFO said...

Thanks Sakura for the correction!

wen0607 said...

Cagali, did you manage to listen to last night Music High?
If yes, can you upload and share here?
As dun have any subtitles, so dunno what he is talking?
Anyway, I heard from my korean friend told me that he did mentioned about singapore concert during yesterday programme...OMG!
Heehee.... will share with you on msn later~ shhhhhh.....kekekeke :P
(Maybe recently there are too many calls calling to DSP from Singapore or queries from singapore fans......^^)

Mini UFO said...

Ahhhhh..... I heard the word Singapore for few times, but I don't understand what he said!!!! Can't find the recorded file though.... If I can find I will let you know.

turtle said...

ARE THEY COMING TO S'PORE????
OMGOMGOMG!!
I WAS JUS COMPLAINING TO MY FRIEND THAT THEY ARE NOT COMING!!!

SO ARE THEY COMING???

I'M SO EXCITED!!