Monday, September 20, 2010

[Message] Hyung Jun @ Japan Official Fanclub Webby [2010.09.20]

Our sweet Maknae Hyung Jun left a message in his Japan Fanclub webby. Informing us that he is at Japan and going to perform in Song Seung-hoen's fanmeeting. Guess he is a little nervous and need some assurance from the fans. Hope there are some Japanese TS going to support him also. ^o^

I know Japan are usually very strict in intellectual property but I hope we would still see some photographs of him during the performance.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credits : kimhyungjun.jp + (English translation) Ode @ ss501ode.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit



[Message][2010.09.20] Hyung Jun message @ Japan Official Fanclub Webby

Hello? I'm Kim Hyung Jun.
Though the homepage hasn't been officially opened yet, many fans have already swarmed over here so I thought of coming in to leave a greeting.^^

I'm here in Japan to attend to Song Seung-heon sunbaenim's fanmeeting tomorrow as a part of invitation! Is anyone going? It'll be lovely if all of you could come to give me support^^

Since I'm still not so familiarised with doing solo activity alone, I'm rather nervous.
However I'm still so young! Because I'm doing it with all of you, I'm not alone!

I'll work much harder in future to show you my awesome side, so keep guarding by me~~

No comments: