Tuesday, September 07, 2010

[Twitter] Wake up for JungMin that can fall asleep ^o^

Our Mal couldn't fall asleep yesterday at 3.47am and started to flood his twitter with tweet to wake us up. Kekeke..... Sorry JungMin Wangja, your princess me was having my beauty sleep, didn't heard your twiiter call until now.... Kekekeke.....

No trans at the moment. Keke.... I can only figure out the last 3 which he wanted to wake everybody up since he can't fall asleep, and then the next is to tell everybody to Wakeup~~~Wakeup~~~Wakeup~~Wakeup~~~ And the reason he wanted us to wake up.... because he started his facebook... Haha! Our mischievous Mal~ Still the same as usual. ^o^ But he forget to give us his facebook webby, guess we have to wait for him to tweet again~~

P/S: Updated with trans from XiaoChu. Kumawoyo XiaoChu~~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: http://twitter.com/royalavenue + SS601 + (English translation) XiaoChu @ Quainte501.com
Please repost with full credit



English Translation:

Brother-in-law....Forget about... me who turned my eyes away... when I saw you...

HeoJae....Forget about... me who turned my eyes away... when I saw you... (Joke is just a joke! Director Heo, Sorryranmother.)

Sister-in-law....Forget about... me who turned my eyes away... when I saw you...

Yesterday.... Forget about... me who turned my eyes away... when I saw you...
*Song lyrics from Lee Sora's song 처음느낌 그대로 (Like I felt the first time)


Started facebook~!!

I like you~ like you very much~~ want to give you my everything~~
*This is a song lyrics. Also used in a CF by Son YeJin

Wake up~~~Wake up~~~Wake up~~Wake up~~~

Can't sleep~!! Must wake all those people who can't sleep!!

No comments: