Tuesday, November 24, 2009

[Photo] Hyun Joong & Kyu Jong @ KBS Happy Together

Both Hyun Joong & Kyu Jong will participate in 'Happy Together' this Thursday. Read in SS601, there will be an impersonator contest, Hyun Joong & Kyu Jong will contest together with other invited guest to impersonate Andre Kim. ^_^ We heard Hyun Joong impersonate him once in 'Family Outing', it will be fun to see it again. kekeke....

Happy Together will be broadcast on 26 November at 11:15pm in KBS 2TV!

By the way, I have updated my event list with more SS501 activities for this week. I have originally thought that it is a resting week for SS501 and me, but seems like there are more activities for SS501. ^_~ One event I am not very sure is KDF, the dates in KDF website remained unchanged but I don't see the schedule being listed in SS601. Wonder if it is on or delayed again due to H1N1?? If you know any news about this, please keep me informed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: 다즐링v @ SS601
Please repost with full credit

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH, I so want to see this. Leader and Kyu Jongie! Haha, thanks for sharing.

Jenna said...

By just looking at Leader solo pic here, he really does need some rest. Hope he doesn't overworked again. I hope Leader and DSP would say no sometimes to some offer. Much as we green peas would like to see him often but his health must come first.