Sunday, November 22, 2009

[Photo] SS501 @ Love Sharing Concert 2009.11.22 by

More photographs of the Love Sharing concert from Weolcheok. Thanks 날아보자 for sharing in SS601.

By the way, Kunnue came back with news from Persona Thailand pre-order. She mentioned that AR zone is almost full, only left with 6 seats (as at noon). SC, SD, SM, SL zone are reserved for sponsors. Other seats in 4500 are still available. Most TripleS have bought standing zone, with S1 more crowded than S2 (I read from somewhere else, many said leader always go to S1 zone, as compare to various Persona Concert)

Kunnue also told me normal ticket sales would be opening at beginning of December via Total reservation: http://www.totalreservation.com/main.aspx (which she mentioned, currently it is not listed in this website yet)

P/S: I just checked my mail, SaengiePB just wrote to tell me there will be no Music High on 24 Nov and will resume on 25 Nov. She didn't mentioned the reason, so I also don't know why.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: Weolcheok
Please repost with full credit.
Do not hotlink or re-edit graphic.



















2 comments:

DannyDan02 said...

aahh!!! Kyu Jong ♥.♥ WOW!! FIRE!!!!!!!!!! xD ...sorry but his hairstyle make him look more attractive than he already is!!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, they look sooo gorgeous in these photos =] I love their outfit!