Saturday, November 28, 2009

[Photo] Prince Young Saeng @ Star Golden Bell

Thanks 샤방정민 for sharing these photographs in SS601. These photographs will definitely bring smiles to fans of our 5C Prince Young Saeng. I know there's at least 3 of my blogder will love to see this. Actually, not only them, I also like these photographs. They are simply.... 5C!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: 샤방정민@SS601
Please repost with full credit.

Do not hotlink or re-edit graphic.





Bad boy?! Too cute to be one!



*Faintz*
(Mini UFO: I almost fell off my UFO.... ^_~)





8 comments:

Sudal said...

Huh huh....huh huh.......
Saengie ah, how can you be so so so kute??? OMG, BAD BOY...no way ....don't know how much you had to practice in front of your mirror..but you showed us your best smile and .....hxhx i'm melting.....

Thanks!!!!!!!

圆圆粉 said...

i hope i can cut his fringe :P

like how jihoon cut hair for jandi :X

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but what does 5C mean? So behind with all this slang :(

abc said...

aahhhh....young saeng ah, you are sooo cute!!! feel like squeezing your cheeks...hehe...u are tooo cute to be a bad boy.you're just too charming & cute! saranghae!

Panda Brenda said...

hehehe... now you know why he's my property since his debut... muahahaha...

Saku said...

so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really handsome! *O*

|_ (_) |\| /-\ said...

otter cuteness overload! haish many thanks Mini UFO... ^___^ he's been my favorite ever since although there are times that he's really not in the mood... ahihih.. i just love to see him smile.. it makes me smile too...waewe!

jemymha said...

young saeng your so kiler smile..handsome is not only word can describe you..i thinks the best word is masculine..........


i hope you and the other member of SS501 UFO can visit here in the philipines..

thank you!!!

more power

i hope you will add me in facebook>

jemymha luang is my name