Monday, November 30, 2009

[Video] SS501 @ MBC 'Give a child a new life' charity concert

Thanks 스완 for sharing SS501 performance in MBC 'Give a child a new life' charity show in Investigation KHJ.

I am glad that SS501 has been actively involved in charity recently. Glad that they are doing their part to return to the community. ^_^

Enjoy the video, I have load it in my youtube channel to share with you!

P/S: By the way, 圆圆粉 told me Saengie was out of tune at 2:12 and he was so shy when in 2:19 because of the mistake. Do you notice it? I didn't until I rewatched it! I guess you need to be a big fan of Saengie to notice that. ^_~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: khj0606.com
Please repost with full credit

[2009.11.30] SS501 performing 'Love Like This' in 'Give a child a new life' charity show

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it just me, i often hear saengie out of tune. his solo at shanghai concert, esp the high parts, is like half a tune lower..

圓圓粉 said...

rebirth ablum 圓圓 atleast out of tune 3times

same for leader@ 1.24 always at this words BABY BABY

but looking the bright side, atleast u know they are singing live =D

*use gun shoot MINI UFO*

Mini UFO said...

Hey, u spoil my UFO, I can't fly anymore.... TT__TT

圓圓粉 said...

actually 圓圓 at @2.13 already embarass, when he turn around at 2.14, in his heart is like "OHSHIT !!" but still hv cont singing
@2.19 he got a close up n not singing, tht is where he cannot cover his shyiest :X

TINK TOO MUCH?

Mini UFO said...

You want me to add on your description above? kekekeke....

Mini UFO with a broken UFO*~

圓圓粉 said...

MAI PLS, i go home DL HQ and see his shyiest again, HEHE