Saturday, November 21, 2009

[Video] SS501 in Star King Video Clips

Luckily I saw the news this morning, else I would not even know that SS501 will appear in Star King today. ^^ Anyway, if you miss it, here's the video clips. I have upload to my youtube channel to share with you. Like the part which leader dance 'Love Like This' with the Accapella music. ^^ sooo sexy.... :D

Thanks 圆圆亲 for sending me the links!

Oh! BTW, saw in both SS601 & Baidu that SS501 won in the OST award in MAMA. Congratulations! SS501. Too bad they can't go for the award ceremony today. Kara's Honey won the Best Dance award. They even thank SS501 in their thank you speech.

P/S: Part 2 speech is out of sync. I try to download and reupload but the end result is similar, guess this is the best I can do, please bear with the out of sync speech.... Sorry about that.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: SS601
Please repost with full credit

[20091121] SS501 in Star King Short Clip 1


Credit: kkkph501
Please repost with full credit

[20091121] SS501 in Star King Short Clip 2

3 comments:

DannyDan02 said...

and SS401 appears again xD I like how they at the same time try to kick HJB hahaha...they all look so cute dancing at the back!!... and thanks a lot for sharing the articles, videos and more you're blog is awesome!!^^

Anonymous said...

Try this link. It is in sync.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSwdBQGEIvI

Anonymous said...

when strong heart will show? I haven't seen it.