Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kyu Jong in SETI Episode 7 + Text Translation

Thanks LHL/Poohhl for informing me that SETI Episode 7 is out. Thanks for sharing & uploading also, since I can't upload in office!

You can view the comic at http://cartoon.media.daum.net/series/view/seti/8

Actually I wish somebody will sub the comic also, since I think there must be some link between the comic and the video. The video is too short for us to know what actually happen.

One photograph from the comic for you to preview.....

P/S: Chinese translation is out, so I will do the text translation


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: poohhl@youtube
Please repost with full credit


KyuJong in SETI Episode 7


Credit: (Chinese translation) Kyu's + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit

Kyu: You fool!
Kyu: What happened? Aren't you tired?
Mee Joo: Let go!
Mee Joo: If I were to describe my feelings now comparing to this field
Mee Joo: Oppa only attained this level (pointing at the circle)
Kyu: Trying to revenge?
Kyu: Even if it is, isn't it same like you?
Mee Joo: But, I feel (my heart) what's left, is only an empty space
Mee Joo: Isn't it a waste for the extra space?
Mee Joo: When will oppa completely go into my heart?
Mee Joo: We are already so familiar with each other
(Note: Mee Joo is trying to seek for love, although they have already been so familiar/used to each other, but she doesn't felt that he loved her)
Kyu: Mee Joo ah~
Mee Joo: Don't come near me
Mee Joo: Today I'm going back first

3 comments:

aisyah said...

really hope someone translate the comic~~

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing.
Here is another news about that MTV program.
Almost the same as we know.
But what Hyun Joong wanna ask and he plays with handlink are different from other news.
http://www.warnermusic.com.tw/node/1861

Anonymous said...

Hyo Rim did her eyelids.