Sunday, October 25, 2009

[Video] SS501 'Only One Day' & 'Love Like This' @ SBS Inki Gayo

Had you watch SS501 performance in Inki Gayo today? Although the appearance was different from yesterday, I actually prefer yesterdays opening because it was so cool. But I think I prefer their outfit today was better than yesterday though I can't take that tatoo inner wear.... >.< Yesterday the accessories made them look old, today..... sigh..... I wonder what different style they will show in Music Bank?

P/S: Oh yah! Did you see baby & Saengie's wink, I was giggling when I saw it!
P/P/S: Was rewatching again and noticed at 3:48 HyunJoong did pause and smile ^_^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: SS601 + hoonfami@youtube
Please repost with full credit.

SS501 performing 'Only One Day' & 'Love Like This' @ Inki Gayo Come Back Stage

9 comments:

Helen TW said...

Thanks for sharing.
I don't like their tatoo inner either.
But I think their singing is better than yesterday.
Did the leader sing a little weird @3:08?
haha....but I still like him ^^

Mini UFO said...

Actually I notice in a few parts, I felt like they cannot raise up to the tone, even for Young Saeng also, strange right? Actually I already notice it in yesterday's performance.

Are you from Taiwan, Helen?

mwu said...

LOL.. cagalli you have said what i want to said.. PERFECTLY!!
errr i dont like their tatto shirt too ><

and somehow i feel hyun joong was the most nervous.. not because he has mistakes.. he has the most nervous aura among them since yesterday.. like couldnt enjoyed or like that... waeyo uri leader????

mwu said...

after this they have schedule in incheon right? hemmmm... still a long day for our boys.. ^^

Mini UFO said...

Yah. Global Fair & Festival Incheon from 6.30pm

Anonymous said...

The eyeliner made them look as if they didn't sleep for three days.
Issit sth wrong w their mikes, how can YS not reach the high note?
HJL went off key at 3.08?
Whatever it is, it's good work :)

I WANNA SEE THEM TOP ALL CHARTS!

Anonymous said...

I dun like the tatoo shirts too.... make them look like mafia. Still prefer the red n black combinations. The eyeliner too make them look like panda. But still wan to watch them performing live!Anyone have any idea biut the song Crazy For U ??? not in the Rebirth album leh

Mini UFO said...

No! Crazy for You is not in this album.

Anonymous said...

Okie, I saw a vid of their performance in TW concert. like the song esp the ending where leader did the rap..... HOT HOT HOT! Btw, dun really see famcam of leader much. Really appreciate if anyone could share.

Mini UFO, I like ur blog and has been visiting like ..... every single day.Find ur blog very updated and the vids all very clear.

A big Thank You