Tuesday, October 27, 2009

[News] Role Model SS501 “We always take note of our speech and behavior” (interview 2)

Once again, thanks XiaoChu for spending her time for translating these 2 long and wonderful articles. The same rules apply to this article also. DO NOT repost anywhere else. Please obtain permission from her if you really want to repost this article.

I am looking forward to see SS501 future achievements, be it in singing, acting, in drama/movie being a MC/DJ, or participate in variety show. I wish that they will always unite as one group forever. Reports of groups disbanding always sadden me, yesterday I just heard that Taiwan group Fahrenheit might be disband due to different view/direction among the members. I guess this would not happen to SS501 since they are so united together and they always look after each other whenever together. Although HyunJoong is so popular now, but I can see that he always take care/think of his other members. He had never try to show off because of his popularity and always give chance to the other members to perform. This is something that draws me to SS501 in the first place.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credits : omj@cbs.co.kr + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE ELSE!


Continued from interview 1

It is not exaggerating to say that it is now ‘Idol Disaster Period’, DongBangShinGi, Super Junior and several groups were undergoing some hardships, among them SS501 certainly appears to be the role model group. None of the members were involved in any gossips.

SS501 said “In any case, we are in a position where we have an influence over our fans, so we have to be careful with our words and behavior.”

However, they conveyed their regrets towards the situations that their fellow colleagues are facing now. Kim HyunJoong said with regards to DongBangShinGi’s crisis of breaking up “I felt sad as a fellow colleague towards Korea’s representative group, DongBangShinGi’s crisis of breaking up. I hope that they can resolve the issue nicely.”

Recently, some singers who are involved in violent behaviors, drinking, gambling, etc which had been criticized by the public, he said “Even though wrong deeds are wrong, it is too much to be criticized so badly over the internet. The fingers are enough to kill a person. I feel sorry for those people who have suffered because of these internet public criticisms.”

5 members of SS501 has shown their best during each of their own individual activities. Kim HyunJoong has tremendous popularity due to drama ‘Boys Over Flowers’.

YoungSaeng, KyuJong and HyungJoon made a hit song by singing ‘Boys Over Flowers’ OST song ‘Because I am Stupid’ as their unit activity. Park JungMin received recognition for his acting through musical ‘Grease’. And so, they achieved ‘Triple Crown’ and 5 members came back together again.

“Everyone did well in their individual activities. With the achievements, we are glad to came back together again. After we put a strong foundation in Asia, we will invade to an even bigger market.” The members said, asking for their fans to look forward to it.

5 comments:

Jericho said...

Thanks for the interview, quite interesting insight indeed.
Read that their Bangkok concert will be on 17 Jan 2010. I think the Malsysia and Singapore concerts may be combined n held in KL. Probably after the Chinese NY's Saturday I guess.
Also read that the TS Fanclub of M'sia sent the boys a set of Baju Melayu each! They even specify the clr for each of them. For S'pore or HK, I wonder will any fans buy them Chinese traditional clothes from Shanghai Tang. :)

Fellyz said...

But I hope they will hold the concert in S'pore so I can go to see them..
Hahaha.. it's a good idea to send them a local products from each country, I wonder from Indonesia's fans would send them a set of Baju Batik hahaa.. it's very popular in Indo

Mini UFO said...

Yeah. I heard about the Thailand Persona but not sure whether how accurate it is since most fanclub doesn't talk about it. Where did you heard about the Msia Persona?

I hope they will come to Singapore & Malaysia. Though yesterday when I see the news on Lee MinHo in Singapore I am shocked by the response!

When they come to Singapore, I think we should give them the most famous Singapore Airline costume. :D For Hong Kong maybe cheongsam.

Jericho said...

I saw it in some blog, can't be sure anyways I will let you know when I find it again. It's reliable, they have the time, venue, ticket prices, lotsa info and the picture of the concert hall. Definitely in the works, no doubt abt it.
I hope that they will visit Singapore too and let everyone know how famous they are now. My friend told me that the media there is quite bias and seem to impress on the masses that Lee Minho is alot more popular than Leader which show how ignorant they are. Don't they know abt who won SDA Best Asian Actor? And now the Seoul Style Icon, Leader win by miles ahead from everyone.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the interview =D...I hope SS501 will always be together!!!!!