Thursday, October 29, 2009

[News + Video] SS501 at ‘Kim JungEun’s Chocolate’ Recordings!

Once again, thanks XiaoChu @ Quainte501 for translating and sharing this news. I have also included the video clips of SSTV photo clips of this program after the news.

Seems like my calender is full of markings of SS501 activities starting from their comeback.
^_^

BTW, just in case you haven't notice it yet, actually all this while I have been displaying 'SS501 forthcoming schedule' at the right side of my blog under my profile. Thus, I will not update you with their schedule but all you have to do is checked that list for their latest activities ok. ^_^ If you know of any of their updated schedule and I have not updated in the list, do keep me inform and I will get it updated.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credits : http://sstv.freechal.com/News/Detail.aspx?cSn=1&pSn=66990 + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

5-member male group SS501 and winner of Super Star K, Seo InGook attended to the recording for ‘Kim JungEun’s Chocolate’.

‘Kim JungEun’s Chocolate’ open recording was done on 28-Oct afternoon in SBS Open Hall located at DeungChon-dong, GangSeo-gu, Seoul.

On this day’s recording, besides winner of Super Star K Seo InGook, Park HyoShin, Lyn, as well as SS501 (Kim HyunJoong, Kim HyungJoon, Kim KyuJong, Heo YoungSaeng, Park JungMin) who had their comeback with new song ‘LOVE LIKE THIS’ recently which received tremendous popularity, attended to display their splendid performances.

Music and talk show ‘Kim JungEun’s Chocolate’ airs every Saturday at 12.10am.


SSTV SS501 photo clips Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate 20091028
Credit: SSTV + SS601
Please repost with full credit

No comments: