Friday, October 30, 2009

[Video] SS501 Music Bank Countdown for Comeback Performance

Thanks TripleS.TW for sharing these Music Bank videos. I have uploaded it to my youtube channel to share with all of you.

^__^ The choreography is different for the opening and their red costume is gone! Seems like they are quite nervous because I felt certain part they sound a bit different.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: KBS + TripleSTW
Please repost with full credit

2009.10.30 SS501 Music Bank Countdown for come back


20091030 SS501 KBS Countdown Intro + 'Love Like This' Performance

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.. I'm newcomer ^^ . I'm online from my cell phone now, so i can't see the video (and the outfit ^^) ,waiting for the photos :D . Thx Cagali.
Nice to meet u

Anonymous said...

so near and yet so far...any ideas how to vote for them in Music Bank

Anonymous said...

Oh no. YS didn't sing it well in the first part.
but everything was great :)
Everyone looked so charming in there :)
I LIKE :)
SS501 FIGHTING :)

huiling said...

http://ent.sina.com.cn/y/2009-10-30/17312751322.shtml

some photos of the boys in their tattoo clothings

CH said...

Hey may i know who were the other performers???
How could they lose ?!

vAnVan said...

hi, may i koe what time was the perfomance ytd? coz ur blog says 4.30 seoul time and i went to watch it at 3.30 s'pore time at TVAnts to watch KBS2 but i could not find the music bank performance, so i gave up watching it.

Mini UFO said...

Opps! My bad, just went to KBS to check. It is 6.30pm Seoul time. So sorry ah vAnVan...

Milky said...

I love love love the screen on stage. So cool!

And HJL did his part pretty well I think.