Monday, October 26, 2009

[Video] 2009.10.25 HyunJoong telephone conversation in 'Miss Gold is coming' (added subbed version)

Yesterday & today I did something which I never did before, watching live telecast for MBC Music Core and Inki Gayo. Then later, I continued to watch 'Miss Gold is coming'. To be frank, before this, I don't even know there's such variety show if not because of HyunJoong will be cast in it! :P

It was really funny to see all the noona go crazy over him when HyunYoung selection went to him. :P

It was enjoyable even though I can only listen to his voice. Hope somebody sub this! :D

P/S: The subbed version is out! Thanks iBreatheLifeMusic for subbing! I was modified this post and saw kanojokhj message, thank for informing kanojokhj!

LOL! I am back after watching it..... Can't stand our leader's wittiness. But he is very kind to agreed to HyunYoung request to sing in her wedding dinner immediately. ^_^ Sigh.... she shouldn't have cut off the phone call so fast, else we would be able to listen to more from leader.... (I am watching it without sound in office.... LOL.... but I still enjoy it very much!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: iBreatheLifeMusic@youtube
Please repost with full credit

[Eng Subbed] 2009.10.25 HyunJoong telephone conversation in 'Miss Gold is Coming'



Credit: dunglacoste@youtube
Please repost with full credit

2009.10.25 SS501 Kim HyunJoong telephone conversation in 'Miss Gold is coming'

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i could have a telephone conversation with him..... i'll probably be tongue-tied..... *hahahaha* #^-^# blush

Anonymous said...

I am just as excited as the Miss Gold Noona..by just watcing the video

Anonymous said...

Me too wish that could have a phone conversation with leader. Even just the thought make me very excited too....

kanojokhj said...

iBreatheLifeMusic made the trans

And ahhh Leader is so cute:):)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvydEw_cgMQ

:)

Belle said...

Thanks Cagali for sharing this clip and IBreathLifeMusic for the trans. Absolutely hilarious how the noonas became all flustered when they realized they got HJL. I really ROFL when she just cut off the phone like that. I can imagine on the other end of the line leader must be going "yeoboseyo? huh? ......"

Wah that guy got leader's handphone number now fans will want to steal his phone to get last dialed number kekekeke

Milky said...

LOL. Hyun Joong must be thinking that it was a very queer phone call. Hahaha. Thanks for the post. It made my day!