Saturday, November 07, 2009

Member's Messages in 'Rebirth' Album (English translation)

Have you bought the 'Rebirth' album? Inside the 'Rebirth' album, there's a message from each member together with their signatures. Thanks for Mo of TripleSTW, she has translated the messages.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: Credit:SS601 + (Chinese translation)Mo@www.TripleSTW.com + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit.
Do not hotlink graphic.




Hyung Jun
Present you with my music and voice....




Kyu Jong
Very happy...
All of you have completed my dream...
Bowing and saying my thanks to you,
will always remember this happiness,
and continue to sing...
can't stop to dream - J.Dream




Jung Min
1987.4.3 ~ 2*** year
one of the day (Note: will continue up till Year 2***)
SS501 2008.06.08 (Note: SS501 debut date)




Young Saeng
Sank into deep memories.....
over the past period.....
Currently I.... still have this moment




Hyun Joong
Ah! Just like the white egret...

(*Note: They always mentioned,
lets fly together, start to fly,
could be this meaning....
Ok... I really don't know what our
4D leader is thinking actually....)

8 comments:

mwu said...

I dont get leader's message, huh? *tuing tuing tuing*
*blank.com*
argghhh why if its about him, i have to think nth time to get the message??? *pulling my hair* hyun joong ahhh explain it with human language pliz..

Hem i love saengie's hehe that is our prof heo kkkkkk..

Anonymous said...

@mwu... explain it with human language..got me LOL...

Anonymous said...

i think hyun joong's msg means to be like an eagle in the sky.. =)
i guess.. heh

Anonymous said...

Hey I realised Kyu signatures have this J.dream thing. What's the significance>?

Anonymous said...

i've bought it..
finally someone has translate it.
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Latigre said...

Shoot me If I ever understand our 4D Leader. I guess that's why fans are so crazy about him; he always keep us in a maze, remain as a mysterious yet interesting man.

Anonymous said...

J.Dream is Kyu's nickname that was made during U R Man period.
I can't really remember what he said about it, but I think J means Jong (which comes from Kyu Jong)

A I N A said...

where can i get this?really want it.do help me please.