Friday, November 06, 2009

[News] Kim HyunJoong when contracted new influenza once ask: "Why I am the only one among the members? "

So many programs for this weekend! Wow! Shin Dong Yup's 'Champagne' will be broadcast at 11.20pm, 7 November.

There's more news.... please be patient... haha.... Today is news day! Gotta run to do work.... I saw the 'loan shark' coming towards me.....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: SS601 + (Chinese translation)妃茵@www.TripleSTW.com + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com Please repost with full credit. Do not hotlink graphic.



Kim HyunJoong recently revealed his unknown bitter experience when he contracted new influenza.

In Shin Dong Yup's KBS 2TV variety program 'Champagne', Kim HyunJoong openly chat about his feelings when contracted new influenza.

All of the MCs were concerned about HyunJoong current health condition, HyunJoong thank everybody for their concern and said: "I have already fully recovered. Thank you for everybody's concern." He also mentioned "When I was quarantined, I am very lonely."

When asked how he past time during quarantined, HyunJoong smile and said: "Just think about my marriage plan and plans for future development."

Also, he also expressed his doubts: "During that time, I thought all members were contracted together, but after inspection, actually I was the only one contracted with the illness."

"We actually have 5 members, why am I the only person! During that time I was so lonely and felt strange." The studio was instantly filled with continuous laughters.

Also, HyunJoong also exposed that he don't like to the wear dress when sleeping, this is because he felt restrained and uncomfortable, he also talked about topics like he had once openly date after debut.

Other than SS501, SNSD's Jessica and others also participated in this program.

This program will be broadcast at 11.20pm, 7 November.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

phew, for a moment i misread the title, thinking that the rumor that leader is sick is confirmed. then i read the article n realized it was about that time when he got h1n1.
leader was quite lucky he could date openly (even tho only once) after debuting, other artists simply can't date at all for fear of offending the fans
uh, i'm sure some of the hardcore fans will start digging out the old paparazzi pics, trying to find out who the girl was.

pipay said...

heheheheh.... he's thinking of getting married? well he has to have a girlfriend first, heheheh... maybe he has one we just don't know. :)

sakura said...

I actually saw on SS601 that Champagne is to be broadcasted on Nov,14 @ 11.25PM. but I have no idea why did it change... maybe the schedule at 601.com has changed; i'll go take a look later.

sakura said...

clarification: yes, there are two episodes. i'm thinking it's a re-broadcast on 14,Nov.

No worries to anybody who saw this. ^^

Anonymous said...

OMG, he thought about his marriage plan... Does my baby wanna get married??? Also, he had been had once date... Huhuhuhu... It likes my heart is broken up in few seconds... hihihihi!!!!!!!!!!

xevex said...

Hmm.. "openly dated AFTER debut"?? I thought he broke off with his girlfriend almost right after SS501's debut when he realised they were "distant relatives"? :\
Argh, I'm really confused+curious about Leader's past relationship. Does anyone have a clear idea about it? :p

Anonymous said...

LMAO, Hyun Joong never fails to make me laugh. Doesn't like wearing dress when he sleeps. Hahaha, so cutee!