Friday, November 06, 2009

[News] Kim KyuJong “will not do if his marriage is being objected by my parents”

As promised. Kyu news! ThanKYU* XiaoChu for translating!

(Thanks Summer A. for the new way of saying Thanks.... ^^)

P/S: Be prepared for many news released today from XiaoChu & me. :D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credits : macondo@newsen.com + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY



SS501 Kim KyuJong revealed that he will not do if his marriage is being objected by his parents.

Recently in the recording for SBS ‘Quiz! Sixth Sense’ to be broadcasted on 8-Nov, Kim KyuJong responded to the question for ‘If your parents objects to your marriage’, saying “My parents went against objections to their marriage, they are currently living very happily together.”

However, Kim KyuJong said frankly surprising the others “Even so, if my parents were to object to the person I love, I would give up on my lover.”

The real (?) filial son Kim KyuJong’s sequel will be broadcasted on 8-Nov at 10.45am.

10 comments:

Mary said...

Wow. so sweet of him to say that. His parents must be really happy on how obedient their son is :D

marge0256 said...

I think that's Shirley's way of saying it. Her favorite word maybe.. ThanKYU :D

Summer A. said...

haha. yepyep. it is, as mentioned in the comment box below ^^
but i just totally <3 the word too:D it's KYUte ^^

LHL said...

can't download de SETI file today...
but shirbo has loaded it already.... :)

kyujong is so handsome
haha!!

shirbo said...

my thanKYU even got to here?? hey it's being copyright as we speak!!

Mini UFO said...

Opps! Is it copyrighted? Argh..... Summer started it....

But therez new invention leh... KYU-te.... :D

ThankYU Shirbogurl for sharing all video... sigh... I have no time to post your fancams, I know there must be some!

shirbo said...

haha actually liezle invented that!! thanKYU for me!! hehe is ok...u can post later, these articles are already fun enough!! haha

Mini UFO said...

Okay I will reserve the ThanKYU for KYUte Shirley. OK.... :P

shirbo said...

haha sure!! hehe...thanks for always updating la!! hehe

Mini UFO said...

Why are you not sleeping at this time? KYUte Shirley... Go go go go to bed!!! :D May you have a Kyu-eet Dream....