Wednesday, November 18, 2009

[Photo] Young Saeng @ Persona Shanghai 2009.11.14 by HSScandal

Did I mentioned before that I like Saengie's Arale cap? It is soooo cute.... and I think it suits him very much. Actually the last time when he wore this, I already think that it suits him so much. If he is wearing the shoe with wings, it will definitely match this! ^^

圆圆亲, I think you sure happy to see these photographs! ^_~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: HSScandal + TripleSTW
Please repost with full credit
Please do not hotlink and re-edit photo




The Cute 'Bad Boy' ^_^



Whatz Mal trying to do? Haiz.....



7 comments:

marge0256 said...

CAGALI!

He's totally cute with the CAAAAP :) I'm not a super Saengie fan.. but I might get converted soon. I can totally fall for his cuteness :D

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Saengie's sooo cute! with his chubby cheeks...

Grace said...

I dunno why but YS looks like a cute rabbit in the last picture!! Haha.

mwu said...

heheh finally can see leader's heart sign when they thanked fans..

can see his heart sign in this 2 fancam version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5H_F0Yk2EA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN1RZrP6rQg

Anonymous said...

He's fat

yufen82 said...

LOL anonymous @9.11pm
"FAT" i wanna use this word on YS, but i read fan account, they sae YS is not as fat as it appear on tv/pic. he is as thin as XX(cant rem what word she use to describe)

THX亲!u sld check out BESTYS photo
me currently usng BESTYS pic as wallpaper =D

圆圆粉

Mini UFO said...

Heee..... Marge.... he is really cute right? :D

*********

I guess it is very diffcult to satisfy a 圆圆粉.... :P

I think fat is a wrong word. Iz chubby.... oh... I want to pinch the face! :D