Tuesday, November 10, 2009

[Video] SS501 @ SBS Power Time Radio 2009.11.10

This afternoon I posted some photographs of SS501 @ SBS Power Time Radio. This program is actually hosted by DJ Choi Hwa Jung at 12pm. Since it is during office hours, I have no chance to listen and watch it in office, but I know there's one sweet and KYUte girl that I can always depend on! Shirley! Thank you so much for posting this video in your youtube channel again! ThanKYU!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*

Credit: shirbogurl@youtube
Please repost with full credit

SS501 on Power Time Radio (Part 1/6)


SS501 on Power Time Radio (Part 2/6)


SS501 on Power Time Radio (Part 3/6)


SS501 on Power Time Radio (Part 4/6)


SS501 on Power Time Radio (Part 5/6)


SS501 Performs "Love Like This" + Ending on Power Time Radio (Part 6/6)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no, after jungmin, now kyujong n youngsaeng are the ones not feeling well. baby also looks thinner, his cheeks are a bit hollow. they must have been so busy and tired with all the album promotions as well as practice for persona shanghai

Anonymous said...

I think Youngsaeng is not willing well since SUKIRA. His voice sound hoarse when he speaks. They better take vitamin C or any multivitamin and eat more. I was thinking before that Youngsaeng is the healthiest of the bunch and now their busy schedules is taking its toll. They are also busy last year with UR Man promo but because of their concerts this year it is really tiring for them.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. You always post very fast. I run into your blog by accident but I turn out falling in love with this place so much. I am sure I will come visit your site every day and night. By the way, do you know when this will be translated into English?
I am looking forward to that.
Thanks again. Kim Hyun Joong fan