Wednesday, November 18, 2009

[Video] Young Saeng Solo 'Nameless Memory'

As requested by 圆圆粉, I will translate a little bit more fan account which I see from Baidu about 圆圆 a.k.a 水水 a.k.a Saengie. I can't find a lot of fan account on him because most said he is very quiet... but some said the reversed, they said he was very high during the day, keep smiling and posing. :D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Self introduction
After 2nd song, the mask was remove, they go out to the extension stage for self introduction. Their voice was not so loud, there's nothing special for their self introduction, but when Young Saeng introduced himself, he said he is Bad Boy Young Saeng. Also don't know why he insisted to be a bad boy~ funny~ hehe

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I am sitting at the middle back seat, when singing 'Only One Day' Young Saeng kept smiling in the extension stage..... even do the gesture to slightly lift up his head a little.... 完全妖孽啊!(I don't want to translate this, wait 圆圆粉 will scold me! ^^) After that he even posed with the V sign to let us took photographs.... super loving.... When there's bubble flying up, he even blow the bubble.... I totally can control myself... Saengie... you are really charming....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Saengie was so cute, I remember he walked to the end of the extension stage, I was very closed to him, he looked at both sides and saw us taking photographs of him, so he posed at the right side, made a V sign, then posed to the left side (that's my side) and showed a V sign, that V sign was same like what they did in the 'Love Like This' hand sign. So cute. Looking from close distance, Saengie skin is so perfect~~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: irenelin005@youtube
Please repost with full credit

[Fancam] [HD] [FULL] 091114 Young Saeng Solo "Nameless Memory" @ Shanghai Persona Concert

2 comments:

yufen82 said...

亲,what is 妖孽啊? YAO XX ??
the fans really nothing to write for 水水

圓圓粉
~哭~

CrisDeReLLa said...

I guess YS is working to change his image to be a more manly one - Bad Boy...instead of a Prince image which is more like a fairytale / dreamy image...to be consistent with the group's concept from now onwards?

*Just a tot*