Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hyun Joong Leader @ QingDao perfomance

These were found yesterday before I go to sleep and I have a sweet dream after that and have a wide smile looking at these. Well, at last all these photographs quench all the thirst for leader during all these weeks during his absence. There's a chinese saying '一日不见,如隔三秋', one day apart seems like 3 autumns (years). How many autumns have passed? ^_^

Thanks 阿布左左@HyunJoongChina for taking all these photographs and 麦兜@HyunJoongChina for editing these photographs.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: www.hyunjoongchina.com + (Photographer)阿布左左 + (Editor) 麦兜
Please repost with FULL CREDIT. Do not hotlink graphics.




















A lot had mentioned he looked thinner and weaker.
However I must admit he always looked stunning on stage!


5 comments:

mwu said...

Ahh these HJC series blow me up.. *save* *save*
as expected from HJC..
I think i will sleep with smile like you tonight XD
ahh yes whatever he wear, onstage or not, there is stunning aura around him.. I want to solve this mysteri someday..
His stunning aura brightest when he is onstage
thx 4 sharing cagalli, today i found many good stuff.. ^^

Ahh u like anime too, isnt it? I just watched amazing fanvid editing, and i am so happy because this amazing editing video use our boys song..
And they who dont know the song said our boys song is so cool.. Ahh double happy..
Check it out if u have interest XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW37Yms-d54&feature=PlayList&p=24FAB89601C0FE9B&index=79

davin said...

Thanks Cagali! Thanks to all who shared these pics. Leader's so cute on the first two and the last two pics.

marge0256 said...

I agree. he really koos stunning. Yes he's thiner since he just came from illness. but hell. he looks better than the last time at the airport. he looks prepped up for Persona Taiwan! :)

Keep the pictures coming. thanks a lot!!! :)) This really made my day :D

mysun_mystar_mylovess501 said...

thanks this sharing...HIs smile makes me feel secure about his heathy...i'm waiting for Persona Taiwan...oppa fighting! i always support you!

Mini UFO said...

Hi Mwu,

Thanks for the link! I love it! It has clips of my favourite anime figures and also SS501 song! :D

Thanks for sharing!