Sunday, October 04, 2009

Maknae Hyung Joon in Wonder+Full Korea Concert by Shangri-la

Last in the list..... Maknae..... sorry for the wait, I was out. Now I will post our cute cute Baby's photographs in Wonder+Full Korea Concert. ^^

Really can't wait to see the whole team together again. Heard that Leader might be going to the QingDao Korea China Friendship Concert. I wonder if it is real. Really miss the whole team together again. I miss the fun interaction they have when together, I miss seeing the whole team singing 'Song calling for you'.... If leader would not go to QingDao, then it will be according to news report, we would have to wait till 17 October to see the whole team in Taiwan Persona Concert. I hope when they are there, all the typhoon are gone. All these typhoon news make me very worried everyday.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: Shangri-la + 沙的联想@Baidu Tieba SS501
Please repost with full credit


Just like this photo, so it goes to the TOP! haha!


Sexy and charming.....


The gleeful smile








No comments: