Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SS501 in Taiwan + flight schedule

SS501 arrive in Taiwan on 15 October. To hold concert in Saturday. Use Fried Chicken and Soft Drinks to replenish strength

Credit: Warner Music Taiwan + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit. Do not hotlink graphics.


To fulfill their promise to fans when visiting Taiwan during end June, SS501 finally going to hold their concert in Taipei Arena on 17 October (Saturday). Having their concert in Taiwan for the first time, the 5 members and their Korea management company put in extra attention. Starting from 12 October, staff from Korea had already reached Taiwan. After this, gradually, a total of 50 Korea staff will be arriving in Taiwan for concert preparation. Returning to Taiwan again, SS501's special request on diet is actually to prepare instant noodle, during rehearsal and resting meal time, they only hope to have fried chicken or packed meal, and also soft drinks to drink only, they could be rated as one of the easiest visiting Taiwan artist to serve.

Recently, the 5 members have been continuously practicing and rehearsing for the 'SS501 Asia Tour Persona 2009 Taiwan Concert'. Member Park Jung Min revealed during interview, in order to communicate in mandarin with the fans, he is learning mandarin diligently and memorizing mandarin song. Having a flare in language, he has been staying in Japan for a long period, therefore is very strong in Japanese. However, learning mandarin for the first time baffled him completely. Park JungMin laughed and mentioned that he hope Taiwan fans will be able to understand the mandarin that he speaks, it will be embarrassing if drying up on stage.


Taiwan fans are very lucky! Apart from the '2009 Solo Collection' which was released in August, which individual members showed their solo ability, SS501 is going to release a mini album 'Rebirth' at end October. In this album, all 5 members will join hands to show their charm. New album cover unveil in a dreamy atmosphere, thick smoky make-up to represent their transformation into male masculinity and maturity, totally contrary to their usual sunny boy image, hoping to give the fans a brand new feel.

In order to repay to Taiwan fan's love to SS501, Warner Music will start pre-ordering for SS501 latest mini album 'Rebirth' from 16 October, and also released:

A version: Taiwan Limited Edition, bundled with limited free gift: Superstar File Holder
- Brand new Korea Mini Album CD + Chinese Subbed DVD
- Chinese subbed Music MV for the latest song
- Latest Music MV behind the scene video clips
- Korea latest promotion clip

B version: Taiwan Limited Edition, with limited edition free gift: New Image Poster
- Brand new Korea Mini Album CD
- Include Superstar File Holder


Other than free limited edition gifts when pre-ordering, starting from 16 October, during the pre-ordering period of 'Rebirth', when buying A or B version album, when purchase together with 'SS501 Grateful Days Thanks for... 2008 Japan Tour Concert 2DVD', will get additional free gift of SS501 100cm x 60cm large latest Year Calender poster.

Taiwan Warner Music also obtained pre-approval from Korea management company, the original imported Mini album 'Rebirth' worldwide limited edition to be released in Taiwan, the contents include:
- Special packaging
- 100 pages latest photobook flip book
- Latest poster

A版: 台灣獨占初回限定盤 ,送限量預購贈品:巨星檔案夾
全新韓文迷你專輯CD + 全中文字幕DVD
收錄最新單曲中文上字版音樂錄影帶
最新音樂錄影帶拍攝花絮
韓國最新預告短片

B版: 台灣獨占初回限定盤 ,送限量預購贈品:最新造型海報
全新韓文迷你專輯CD
內附巨星檔案夾

除了預購即送限量贈品之外,10/16日起,迷你專輯〈重生〉預購期間,購買A或B版時,加購 〈SS501 感謝有你日本首場演唱會 2DVD〉,就再加送 SS501 的100cm*60cm最新巨型年曆海報。

台灣華納音樂也跟【SS501】經紀公司預先申請到韓國原裝進口迷你專輯〈重生〉的全球限量特別版,在台發售,內容有:
超級精美外盒包裝
100頁的最新寫真 flip book
最新海報
(include in the chinese text just in case you want to know what exactly is the free gifts)

SS501 flight schedule is as the followings:

15 October
Asiana Airline OZ711,
Arrival 13:35,
Terminal 2

18 October
Asiana Airline OZ712,
Departure time: 14:35,
Terminal 2

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We are lucky aren't we? We are going to get to see something different everyday about SS501 starting from tomorrow up till next week!

Reading this report do make me worry about their health. Eating fried chicken, packed meal and soft drinks only!?!? I guess the reason of this request must because they want to save time waiting at restaurants. I can imagine that they will be practicing none stop till midnight again for the entire week just like when during the Seoul Persona concert time.

It is going to be few busy weeks for them because following by this they will have the Shanghai concert which is 3 weeks from the Taipei concert, I figure they will be busy with promotional activities for 'Rebirth' in between the weeks, also there's the Fan Tour with Japan TripleS. In some way, I think it is a blessing in disguise that this is not an official album release, else I think they will be totally drain out. Though, I do feel sad for them for not being able to have a proper full album release.

Anyway, looking forward to see all of their charming face in Taiwan, I am curious of JungMin's mandarin and his solo mandarin songs. Most important of all, this time, we get to see all 5 of them on stage!

17 comments:

vranzeezqa said...

hi....
thx 4sharing this...

what did it means? "Returning to Taiwan again, SS501's special request on diet is actually to prepare instant noodle, during rehearsal and resting meal time, they only hope to have fried chicken or packed meal, and also soft drinks to drink only, they could be rated as one of the easiest visiting Taiwan artist to serve."

are they on diet? they already so skinny...

Jericho said...

Actually besides Leader, now I realised Baby is even thinner and the rest are abt the same size as Leader, so they are all under-weight and terribly stressed except for KJ maybe. Poor things, so many new boy/girl groups pop out daily in the K-Pop industry, competition is VERY fierce indeed.

Mini UFO said...

Yes, it pains the heart seeing them growing thinner and thinner and their eye bag more and more visible. There's so many new competition! Heard that the 'great' DSP is coming out with a new girl group! I wonder if that's why they neglected the publicity for wuri boys?

Hope that after the concert ends this year, the boys will have a good rest.... regain back their health.

vranzeezqa said...

i'm really afraid they will get sick one after another, esp. baby...
look at his face... so tired... it really breaks my heart... hux...

Anonymous said...

Hihi! do you know where and how to pre order the taiwan version of rebirth? thanks a lot =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mini UFO, thanks for sharing^^ Hope the boys eat more healthy food. Eating too much fried food will affect their voice. Can't wait to see them back on stage again.

Hi anonymous, i'll be helping a friend to pre-order the taiwan version. Do you want me to help you?

Anonymous said...

Hi anonymous! Thanks for the offer :) But I am not sure whether I am buying yet( gotta c price cos recently bought a lot of albums!) and I have a friend in TW now who may be able to help me buy. So I was just wondering if you know how to pre-order and how much it costs? Maybe you can email me at craziness90@live.com.sg? Thanks a lot!! :)

Jericho said...

Maybe host organiser at Warner Taipei would out of courtesy give them the best food including lots of Ben & Jerry ice-cream to eat and gain back some weight. :)

Mini UFO said...

I am surprised that they never ask for bubble tea. :P I remember the last time they go to Taiwan they so love the drink. JungMin even want to take photogaphs together with the drink!!

Argh.... as the time is counting down, I am regretting not going to the Taiwan concert.... Jericho, you going for any concert? HK??

Jericho said...

I won't be going to any because I have seen their best in Seoul. It was actually quite a hassle and emotional experience.
One good thing abt them being so skinny is that they won't be doing their stripping act especially Leader I hope, it's not a good idea at all, like some cheap trick they have to resort to prove that they are now MEN. What do you think?

Mini UFO said...

Sort of like that..... Actually.... (I think I will be bash saying this...) I don't think leader looked good in bare top because he is too thin. You need more fresh to show the masculinity and the six packs. (*Ouch* *Ouch* *Ouch* don't hit me! :D)

Actually I also don't know why they are so hurry to 'grow up' they are still young... 23 year old is young. You can be 'old' for very long but being 'young' is priceless.... ^_~ Maybe I Korea music circle, 23 is consider old since most of them debut when they are 18yrs old....

So you went to the Seoul concert... Wow! First to see the jjitjoong! :P

Any photo to share??!! Pls send to SS501UFO@gmail.com ^_~*

Jericho said...

Agree with you absolutely, it was not sexy at all and I don't like strippings.
In fact one reason why they look so good and seem as if they had plastic surgery as some say is actually because they have just loose their baby-fat. Most guys in their early 20s still have baby-fat.
Yes, they still have alot of maturing to do, they should only reach that when they are 27 at least and that's 4 long yrs away....(yawn)
My photos are not as good as those in various fan blogs/sites, plenty are blur and tiny :( what dissappointment.

Mini UFO said...

Actually I prefer them to not grow up SO FAST.... take their time.... show their youth & sunny side! Then they can always show their matured side for as long as they can when the time reach....

Hmm... just choose some of the best photographs and email me... :P especially my favourite.... u know who... kekeke.... (Don't worry! I won't post it online without your permission)

Jericho said...

Yeah, like those Taiwanese boy groups who always like to act cute and young.
As for photos, I really am ashame to say that none of mine are good, most disastrous and I wasn't anywhere near the stage enough to have a good shot. Just no fight with all the wild crazy fans running all over. so I gave up and just stood and watch the madness as well as the wonder of what's going on the stage.

Mini UFO said...

Heee.... no problem! I promise I will try my very best to take some photographs to share when they come to Singapore/Malaysia.

Yes! I hope SS501 will be like them, young and cute.... (example Fahrenheit) don't grow up so fast..... but I guess they are trying to divide themselves from the younger and newer generations. At least they won't be compared with them. Maybe this is the marketing strategy of DSP.... or the boys' own idea.... I donno.... Usually when you are younger, you want to grow up, when you grow up you wish you were younger....

Whatever it is, I still like them no matter what. :D

ya7 said...

wow, this "A version: Taiwan Limited Edition, bundled with limited free gift: Superstar File Holder
- Brand new Korea Mini Album CD + Chinese Subbed DVD
- Chinese subbed Music MV for the latest song
- Latest Music MV behind the scene video clips
- Korea latest promotion clip"

May I know what Music MV for the latest song is?? I doubt it's the MV for Rebirth? ,_,

Vita Avianty said...

@MiniUfo & Jericho:
I hope my comment wont bash me from other TripleS ^^..I do admire all of them & I'm a Triple S indeed, but eventhough I'm their fans not everything they did I have to agree with them right?. So I do agree what u gals were talking about. I just dont really like when Leader ripped of his shirt in concerts. It just too much & his dancing with a dancer is just like hello should he did that?? Growing older not only it means u just showing up ur body to anyone & do that somekind of dance, there're many things they can do to showing TripleS that they're now growing up. And in my opinion I think Leader it just like copied Rain performance. Leader (and all SS501 members) should did something different when perform on stage. I want something originally & freshness from them on stage, something special that can make us think "oh that's SS501 special performance". Although there's something I dont like, overall their persona concert performance was great & I will always support them ^^. I really hope there aren't ripping shirt and hot dance again in a concert ^^
PS: Sorry for my long comment