Wednesday, November 11, 2009

[Photo] Maknae Hyung Joon @ KBS Open Concert 2009.10.11 by Pretty Boy

Pretty boy is fast in the released this round. Thanks 준햐@SS601 for sharing these.

Now listening to Music High while typing this.... Sigh.... why they must broadcast at so late hur...???!!! Guess must be Maknae schedule is too tight..... Really pity him at times because he has to participate in all activities in the morning and yet at night instead of going home to rest, he still have to be the DJ in Music High. Really not an easy job huh.... But everytime when you listen to Music High, you can see he really enjoy his job. From the tone of his voice etc, you can feel that he is enjoying... :D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: Pretty boy + 준햐@SS601
Please repost with full credit
Do not hotlink & re-edit photo











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally accept!!!! I've heard his DJ in Music High also... I wonder why he was nice still at midnight instead of staying on bed. Lovely voice, nice smile or laugh. I didnt even understand what he said except his name and his program, hihihi, but can feel through his voice. Thanks oppa!!!!! He really really put more than 200% to be the best. Love you too Joon besides 4D... hehehehheeh

Anonymous said...

Baby is really losing a lot of weight. I miss his chubiness. Although he is still sooo cute but I hope he will gain some weight. He and the boys need more nourishments with their busy schedules, travelling and concerts. I love them so much that I am worried about their health. Do I sound like a mom?

Jen

Mini UFO said...

Hi Jen,

Yeah! I guess you are not the only one worrying.... me too.... ever since I know them till now... They seems to get more n more thinnier.... Really hope they can have a good rest after the Persona Concert ends. But I wonder when will it be....

Each time I see the person with a thicker eye circle, wear a mask (like Jung Minie did when @ Sukira) look tired, I am worried about them.... Don't their manager take good care of their meals or letting them have more rest? Hee... I think I sounds more like a mum....