Sunday, November 01, 2009

Vote for SS501 in MAMA Oversea Award

I received a mail from Sakurakiss from Quainte501, requesting me to keep everybody inform about the MAMA oversea Award. Below is the instruction to vote. Please vote for SS501 since this category does not required you to be a paid user to vote. They are current losing behind Suju for around 60,000 votes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: Sakurakiss @ Quainte501

Please repost with full credit

Now in MAMA there is a voting for the best song of the year...this is a special for Oversea.... you need to have an account in MNET for voting..

Overseas fans can now head over to:

http://mama.mnet.com/2009/AwardVote/AwardVoteForeign.asp

to vote for the Best Song of 2009 award.

We need to give this award to SS501!!! Let's vote every day!!!

look at this...
baby's face when they did not won Music Bank



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here's one clearer instruction of how to register to Mnet which sscutty posted in her youtube channel. Hope it helps in your registration (if you tried and doesn't success previously).

Credit: sscutty@youtube
Please repost with full credit

[SS501] Instruction on voting for MAMA



If order to vote for them in MAMA, you need to be an official member by purchasing a coupon from Mnet.

The following is an excerpt from Quainte501 on XiaoChu's note + instruction on how to purchase the coupon costing 3000won (~USD3.50/SGD$3.50) if you are interested to pay to vote for them.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: XiaoChu @ Quainte501
Please repost with full credit

The coupon number JW11227221 doesn't work anymore as it expired on 26-Oct.
For those who are still interested to vote, you can purchase your own coupon in order to be considered a 'full member'.

From what I know, this coupon that you purchased cannot be shared.
Make sure you're logged in already.
Go here to buy : http://pay.mnet.com/index.asp

There are 3 options.
1. listening + mp3 download
2. mp3 download only
3. listening only
So I'd click the last one (listening only), which is on the far right

And it brings u to another page with 5 options.
1. monthly unlimited listening (auto deduction of money)
2. 1 month unlimited listening
3. 3 months unlimited listening
4. 6 months unlimited listening
5. 12 months + 1 month unlimited listening

So just click on the one that suits you the most. (there's a green button near the bottom of each option)
I bought the cheapest one which is option 2 at 3,000won
There will be a pop-up. Click on the green button

They will give u a new page that shows your current 'M money' and the amount you want to recharge (it should be automatically set to 3,000won).
Check the agreement box under the amount.
Then click on to 'green credit card' picture, which is for overseas credit card payment.

A new pop up will appear and you have to key in your credit card number and expiry date.
Check that the total is correct before you click the pink button for confirmation of payment. (Note that there's a 10% VAT charged on top of the payable amount)
So after u get the coupon, you'd be considered a full member. ^^

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR SS501 IN THE 3 CATEGORIES THEY'RE IN!!
CATEGORY 5 : BEST MALE GROUP
CATEGORY 14 : BEST OST
CATEGORY 17 : SINGER OF THE YEAR

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

If you really have problem in registration, please drop me a mail at ss501ufo@gmail.com, stating what have you done, what is the error message receive or if possible, include a screen shot of the problem, so that I could try troubleshoot for you. I am not an expert in this, but I will try my best to help if I could. I am sorry for some of you that email me but at the end I could not help solve the problem.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Kyu was so sad when they didn't win too.
Heartbreaks.
I;m trying my best to vote for them everyday!

ParisN said...

Excuse me... :( How can I get da coupon after be recharged money??? I am wondering now????? :( Wanna vote for my boys SS as soon as possible!!!!

DannyDan02 said...

TT_TT that photo again!!!...every time I see it my heart break in pieces!!!...makes me feel so guilty!!!... why do I live at the other side of the world!!aaahhhh.. still I have my Mnet account and voting for the overseas award!!!

Anonymous said...

hello(annyang haseyo)!! mini UFO i am from INDIA ..i too saw the voting but in the nationality list to choose ..during the registration i didnt find my country s name . in INDIA there r a lot of SS501 fans ...plz help...we too like to participate !!!!how can i vote without specifying the nationality??? plz reply!!!

Mini UFO said...

I am very sorry to say this, maybe you can try registering using another country? I don't think they will check the originality.

Dreamlandist said...

I have followed de instructions given but i still haven yet received my authentic no tat requires us to submit.Pls help me!!I really wanted to vote for ss501~~~!!My fren had also encountered this prb too.The mail was not sent to us~T.T

Mini UFO said...

Hi Dreamlandist,

Please check you spam mail folder. It might went to the spam mail folder.

Also, so far the workable email address is either yahoo or gmail.

iwasborniamborn said...

Yah Sure!!! Im gonna vote for SS501 EVERY DAY I REALLY HOPE THEY WIN!! I want to see that smile on kyu's face aawww adorable =D Hes excepting alot from There nmew song love like this!!!! i luv all there songs!!!

yeah ss501 !!! said...

Choose anything from the nationality, nobody would check it..

I am from UAE and could not find my country in the list, so I chose Saudi Arabia..

You have to have a yahoo or gmail account.. if you do not have, create one..

after completion, Check you Spam folder for the authentication no from mnet..


I created several accounts and voted several times under several IDs and one IP..

If you need help, send me email

r.2oo4o4326@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i cant register bcouz i'm using mozilla firefox.. huhuhu

Unknown said...

i have a question about vote for others categories in Mnet, it's only possible for Korean citizens?

I can not believe they fell for the second position in best Ost T.T

I can't to see the pic baby's face when they did not won Music Bank...
my heart breaks every time I see that picture...

will be so unfair if they lose in this category... =(

what to do?
I really want them to win!!!!!!

Mini UFO said...

you can vote for MAMA but must buy a voucher, the instruction is listed above. Look at the text which is in purple.

Anonymous said...

Yes, we need to keep voting for our boys! So far they're leading in two categories =] OST and Overseas award! Keep voting!!

Anonymous said...

can i register in mnet using mozilla not IE??? i want to vote for ss501

Anonymous said...

Hey. I tried to register for the MAMA voting but am not receiving the auth no. Nothing's in my spam either. Am using IE and Gmail.