Sunday, November 01, 2009

[Photo] SS501 @ Music High 2009.10.30 by SBS Music High Website

Music High Website had released a series of photo of SS501 in Music High during 30 Oct. Saw the wierd drawings by our 4D leader again..... Hmm.... I wonder what did he drew when he's was young during drawing class? I remember reading a news saying he won in drawing competition, wonder what he drew that won him awards? Aliens? Spaceships? LOL...... But I must say his handwriting for the chinese characters are very neat! Very rare for a guy. :P

BTW, yesterday when I am playing with my Music High plug-in in my blog while listening to music high, I was prompted for login, just curious, I tried login using the logon password I subscribed few days ago which I didn't received any confirmation from them. Guess what?!? I was SUCCESSFULLY login!! I tried installing the Gorilla software but I still don't know how to watch SBS TV show live using it since everything is in Hangul. If any of you steps to do it, please let me know ok. Thanks in advance!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: Music High Official Website
Please repost with full credit











Can you figure out what/who was our 4D leader drawing?
The chinese character above is his name, Kim Hyun Joong in chinese.

P/S: Now that I looked at it again, was that Saengie in the drawing?? >_<



4 comments:

Luann Julz said...

hi there.... can i know where to get this plug-in?...^^.

((: said...

SS501's interview with TVB Entertainment News(HK)! it should be after attending the recording for taiwan's MTV show((:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32A0CZJTNes

Jericho said...

I like Leader writing his name in Chinese. Maybe he's practising for fans in China.
OK Mini UFO, remember I told u of the Bangkok concert? I can't remember where I saw it but now I can tell u that it's found here -
http://sgwendy0607.bravejournal.com/entry/46316

Anonymous said...

xD yay! it's Saengie Leader was drawing xD
very visible lines under his cheeks kekek..