Sunday, October 11, 2009

Finally! Leader @ QingDao

I guess a lot of you have been waiting for photographs of Leader. Sorry I hold back the post. Because I want his photographs to be at the top of the posting.... :P

I am glad to see the whole team back together again in QingDao. However, I am also sad to see Leader looking tired and thinner. I am even more sad when I read fan account that he was pulled, dragged, squeezed again by fans. T_T Sigh, he just recovered, why can't they be more gentle and considerate towards him. I hope such thing will not happen when he is at Taiwan for the Persona Taiwan concert next week. I hope he will regain more of his health & strength by then.....

I heard that KDF might be postponed to November in some forums. However, when I check the KDF website, the dates are not changed yet. Guess we will have to wait for confirmation tomorrow!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: 翎儿@Kyu's
Please repost with full credit



















10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww finally my leader photo..
Huhu i've been waiting it 4ever, thx cagalli for make this post at the top..
Ah you were teasing us ^o^
Look at silly me, just his photo turn me to be like a kid XD
It's so hard to get his photos in this event.. TT
seems the one and only who could get HQ photos is that kyu's fan.. Even others members photo too.. I wonder what happened..
Hmm i remember in beijing fanmeeting the most photos and fancam was leader..

Nicky said...

thanks so much for leader's pics Cagali!

Anonymous said...

i am so glad to see him smiling!! pls stay healthy and happi, leader!!!

kamsamida for sharing all the lovely photos cagali!! and ling-er!!

Unknown said...

He does look a little tired, but when does he ever not look tired? e_e Even back during the Deja Vu days he was packing serious eyebags....

It's sooo nice to see Leader back on stage and with the rest of the boys where he belongs. I haven't been getting nearly enough SS501 these past few weeks XD

mwu said...

ahhhh i am so happy finally see his pics....
happy happy happy...

-mwu-

addict98765 said...

Big thanks, Cagali! you naughty girl! he he

you have to agree that he radiates whenever he's singing and dancing on stage.

it's really, really nice to see him perform again :)

kanojokhj said...

Thank you !!!!


Shhh that are not fans !!!! I can't believe people can hurt my boy TTTT____TTTTT

Ahhh I love his back down jajajaj XD

davina said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much for posting up Leader's pics, Cagali! Thanks to one who shared pics!
I've been waiting and waiting for his pics. He looks fine (again some weight (I hope)) , dashing, charming! Love his smiles
Again, much appreciate!

marge0256 said...

thankls for the pictures! I am more than glad to see them :) Finally!

Anonymous said...

finally ...been returning to your blog cagali for over 2 days already waiting for Leader's photos...no offense to the other boys but since it so long since we've seen Leader I just miss him so and been anxious and excited for his pictures...although his a little thin but more healthy than when he returns from Japan...and still I think his getting more and more handsome as days go by.....haaiish can anyone be more beautiful than flowers....ha..ha..ha....thanks again cagali....yes I wonder why only kyu's has good pictures...anyway thanks too