Sunday, October 11, 2009

That's not all of Leader's photographs.......

Sorry to all who were eagerly waiting for leader's photographs.... I saw all your comments at for the previous post, these photographs would have released earlier if not because I were out for the whole day. :(

Don't scold me now since..... there's more! Kekeke..... I just can't hold onto my eyelids anymore after sending those photographs..... :( Therefore, you have to wait until now to see the 2nd wave of photo by 翎儿.

Anyway, here's the remainder. All thanks to 翎儿 who has been working so hard to edit these photographs for us! According to her, all these photographs were edited from the group performance photographs. Can you imagine how difficult would it be, to have to crop our leader's and the other members photographs one by one.....?!? I am really very grateful for all of her hardwork! I saw her releasing all these photographs almost midnight everyday!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: 翎儿@Kyu's
Please repost with full credit



All of them was showing off little bit of that
sexy chest during this concert.... nose bleeding.... :P


Leader: All TripleS don't worry about me!
I will always be your world universe best 4D leader!

(I miss this smile of him for so long!!)


He looked like a playful little boy in this photo.... ^^












More to come........ please be patient.......

3 comments:

mwu said...

cagalli..
big thx and hug for you.. no need to say sorry..
you are like our leader, like to teasing kkkkk... ^^
still more to come? uwaaaa happy weekend for me...


ne ne.. thx so much who took the picture and has been working so hard to edit these photographs for us!
hmmm i hoe today we will see him too in KDF awards.. i hope...

addict98765 said...

ha ha ha! i knew i had to drop by 1 more time before going back to sleep (lazy sunday.....).

thanks so much!

Ann said...

Wow, such a handsome and charming prince. Finally, I can see Leader's pics., so happy! Thanks for sharing pics.