Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Finding Green Gold together with Maknae (Ep 5)

I have been thinking that I have missed out something these few days while busy posting photographs, news and fancams of Persona Taiwan. When I start to recall then I remember, 'Find It! Green Gold' was supposed to show on Monday. How could I forget about it!! Anyway, thanks for Shirbogurl, we still can view it on youtube! Thank you Shirbogurl for sharing!

If what Brain mentioned in his blog was true, this episode would be the 2nd last episode we will see all for of them in 'Find It! Green Gold'.

I haven't watched this episode yet, but I caught glimpse of the show, it was the episode which we saw HyungJoon and the rest in the smart police costume.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: SBS + SS601 + Shirbogurl@youtube
Please repost with full credit

HyungJoon in Find It! Green Gold Part 1/8


HyungJoon in Find It! Green Gold Part 2/8


HyungJoon in Find It! Green Gold Part 3/8


HyungJoon in Find It! Green Gold Part 4/8


HyungJoon in Find It! Green Gold Part 5/8


HyungJoon in Find It! Green Gold Part 6/8


HyungJoon in Find It! Green Gold Part 7/8


HyungJoon in Find It! Green Gold Part 8/8


1 comment:

Belle said...

LMAO, we were all so preoccupied with Rebirth that we forgot all about Maknae and Green gold! Maknae will cry hahaha. Tks for posting Mini UFO. Thanks for the lyrics and trans. What can I say except that SS501 has given me more reasons to love them with Rebirth. I love every single track and can't wait for my copy of the album to arrive.

Cheerios :)