Wednesday, November 18, 2009

[Fancam] HyunJoong rehearsal 'Please be good to me' 2009.11.13

Thanks Anonymous for pointing me to this cute link of leader rehearsing for his solo song. The captions were very funny, if you understand chinese, it is fun to watch, even if you don't it is still very funny to see his actions. Keep a look out at 1:34 - 1:38, what leader did when the dancer noona walk near him. ^^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: 賢do瑞拉 + kkkph501@youtube
Please repost with full credit

[Fancam] 2009.11.13 HyunJoong rehearsal 'Please, be good to me' at HongKou Soccer Stadium

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome. Love your blog. I posted three segments of Quiz in your blog also. Interesting show....so far.

Katie said...

So cute! Leader is still a kid at heart.
Thanks for sharing. Love your blog

Anonymous said...

Lol lol lol
he is so LOL
clip of the day 4 me..
He shout 'aaaa' in the end so random...
I want to know what chinese caption in that video..
He shout oh my boy too? LOL

n.n said...

LOL!!!
he's so cute, 4D yes! the part when the female dancer came, did he try to do the 'kamehameha' action like in dragon ball?
"Oh..." very random ending, lol