Monday, November 09, 2009

[News] Kim Hyun Joong shocking confession. "During treatment of new influenza set plan to have 2 boys and 2 girls for marriage plan"

Since there's confusion over translation of an article yesterday, I have requested XiaoChu from Quainte501 to help me checked through the translation for these few articles related to 'Champagne'. Thanks a million to XiaoChu for spending her time looking thorough the articles and correcting the inaccuracies in translation.

Please see the text highlighted in 'orange' for a more accurate translation.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: tvdaily + (Chinese translation)妃茵@www.triplestw.com +

(English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com + XiaoChu @ Quainte501
Please repost with full credit.
Do not hotlink graphic.




SS501 Leader Kim Hyun Joong revealed his feelings when contracted new influenza.

Kim Hyun Joong who participated in the 7 November 'ShinDongYeop, ShinBongSun's Champagne' revealed that he made used of his quarantine period to set his life plan. "I laid on the hospital bed and did my planning as well as organized some stuffs and other. I’ve planned so far as to my marriage plans and to have 2 sons and 2 daughters.” Once he finished talking, everybody start to laugh uncontrollably.

In addition, the MCs asked SS501 members about their feelings when they knew of Kim HyunJoong contracted new influenza, Park Jung Min revealed: "I think I knew when he caught the flu. After we finished our schedules in Malaysia and on the way back to Korea, Kim HyunJoong insisted to take a shower and I think he caught the virus when he used the public shower room in the airport.” Kim HyunJoong said: "There was a lot of hair mass together over there." causing another wave of laughter.

During that day, in 'Champagne', participation of all members of SS501, SNSD Jessica, Kim Ji-woo, Lee Honey, Han Seong Ju and other invited guest added on a lot of fun to the program.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!..So cute. thanks for the translation

pipay said...

hahahahahah! that's why... he went to public bath :)

marge0256 said...

thanks for the update. I haven't finished watching. I hope someone subs this episode. I feel it is really that fun to watch! :)

Jericho said...

Leader is so cute to plan so far ahead. It just shows how naive he is.