Friday, November 13, 2009

[News] SS501 Kim HyunJoong, 1st on ‘Singer I want to give scarf to’

Heee.... I also want to give him a winter scarf..... :D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credits : issuebong@newsen.com + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY



SS501 Kim HyunJoong has been chosen number 1 as the singer whom I want to give a winter scarf.

Music website Bugs held a poll ‘Who is the singer whom I want to give a gift of winter scarf to?’ and Kim HyunJoong gained the 1st place with 36% of the votes.

Kim HyunJoong has returned to his fans as a member of SS501, after recovering from H1N1. Kim HyunJoong is not only a singer, but also excels as an entertainer, taking a role with Hwangbo in MBC ‘We got married’. In addition, he acted the role of Yoon JiHoo in perfection in the popular drama ‘Boys Over Flowers’, gaining recognition for his acting.

-others omitted, summary below-
SHINEE’s MinHo was ranked 2nd after the tough competition with Kim HyunJoong.
3rd is 2NE1’s Park Bom who recently released her own solo song, digital single ‘You And I’.
4th is Super Junior’s HeeChul who is busy with his drama filming.
5th is Brown Eyed Girls’ GaIn, 6th is Ivy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol!they have so many funny pole. I'd love to give Leader a scarf too. It would be heaven if I can put it on for him. He he ..just my dream.