Thursday, November 05, 2009

[Photo] Hyun Joong filming KBS 'Let's Go! Dream Team'

Saw this set of photographs in Baidu China which is originated from khj0606. HyunJoong filming KBS Variety show 'Let's Go Dream Team' on 4 November. Never heard of this program before.... Hmmm.... anyway, just ponder on the photographs while I look for more info..... This few days I might not be able to update as fast as usual because of some jobs given to me, I gotta complete them by this week, I will try my best to steal time between tea break & lunch for update though.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: www.gaechoding.com + Khj0606 + 茉茉mo@Baidu China
Please repost with full credit
Do not hotlink and re-edit photographs








10 comments:

TITA said...

HELLO, IM TRYING TO VOTE FOR MAMA..BUT, IM UNABLE. ALSO DO YOU KNOW HOW WE CAN VOTE FOR SS501 TO WIN AT MUSIC HIGH.

tita said...

im sorry i meant to ask about how to vote for Inki Gayo.

pipay said...

waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! these pictures made my heart beats fast...:)

Jericho said...

Thanks for all the hard work in updating info for us fans by stealing time to do so during yr tea breaks n lunchtime.
SS501 should hand you a reward personally for yr unrelenting dedication. I'm sure they too will be very touch.

P L said...

thanks for all the update on SS501 boys, miniUFO!!!

p/s: Gosh, Hyun Joong is so hot! (My obsession with SS501 is not waning!)

Jericho said...

Now looking at Leader with his hair this way reminds me of the famous cartoon character Tin Tin! So cute!

Mini UFO said...

Ok, I play cheat.... come to peep awhile... hahaa.... Tin Tin? Hmm... Look like him... LOL...

Persona Shanghai coming wor... donno what stylist noona going to do with his hair again...

Anonymous said...

A very gorgeous Tin Tin indeed!
Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

HJL does look gorgeous but please take care of yourself HJL you are getting thinner now than before. I really hope to see his look a year ago!

davina said...

Thanks for sharing. Thank you, thank you very much Cagali for all the updates and translations.
He looks gorgeous even without make up. Just hope that he's not overworked. Persona in Shanghai's coming in about a week. With such a heavy schedule, he must be very tired. Leader, please take care, your health is the most important.