Thursday, November 12, 2009

[Photo] Hyun Joong @ Style Icon Award by 현중우주스타

Remember just now I told you I wish there's a close up shoot of Hyun Joong with the little girl.... My wish is fulfilled in this set of photographs. :D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: 현중우주스타@SS601
Please repost with full credit.
Do not hotlink and re-edit graphic.


Little girl: Oppa, I want a bobo....
Hyun Joong: Ok.... muack.....^_^


Little girl: No.... oppa.... bobo.... on lips....
Hyun Joong: on the lips? jinjiah*? (*really)



*Smooch*
Lady behind: Omo Omo.... he really did it!!
(Mini UFO: >_<"" She is under aged~~)




Heeee..... I don't know how to read korean.... so I add in my own captions!! :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... the presenter with her scary eyes...cant stop laughing...

Love your caption...

Anonymous said...

I agree with u MiniUFO..."She is under aged"...it doesn't seem like cute... more like over-act!... (just my opinion only...)

btw, I like the 10 yr old little boy who is always participate in star golden bell q&a section ( what shld i say ...host or mc)...do u notice him!... he's always natural...:))

Anonymous said...

oh .. like your caption!

and the little girl really got guts and hyunjoong so sweet to obliged!
taking it in the right light - its really cute, a brotherly peck on the lip, and make her day!
he is more blushful than her! hehe

DannyDan02 said...

xD the lady's face!!!!! from all the videos I saw..I didn't notice that..she's so like O_O !!!! they really look like father and daughter ...super cute!!!^^ adorable

Anonymous said...

argh!both are cute!!!T.T