Tuesday, November 10, 2009

[Photo] Screen caps from Champagne (Hyun Joong focus) Part 1

Saw these screen caps from Champagne in Investigation KHJ. Was contemplating whether to post it up since there's a total of 115 screen caps! But it is simply...... Joong-licious..... so I guess I will divide into many parts to post..... my fingers are so tired doing the right mouse click save..... ^_^

P/S: Leave me a comments if you don't want me to post anymore of these screen caps..... I can stop at this post.... LOL.....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: Erin + khj0606
Please repost with full credit.
Do not hotlink or re-edit photo














Aegyo.... *Faintz....*







Aww..... how to resist his billion watt smile.....

5 comments:

Cclee said...

Those are very beautiful caps. Please do post them. Thanks a lot

VeeVee Boo said...

Love these caps! Oh you really make my day =)
Thanks for all the effort yeah.
HyunJoong's smiles r so addictive that i'm smiling too

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your effort...really appreciate it...

davina said...

Thanks Erin+khj606 for sharing these beautiful screen caps. Thank you very much Cagali! I'm addicted to your blog now. hehehe. Please, post more. Thanks again for sharing other 19 sets scr. cap. of KHJ at JKPop Exclusive Interview. Really enjoy reading your captions here and there
He's simly cuteeee! Love his smile. I just noticed that leader Huyn Joong has quite long eyeslashes. (clearly seen on the second last pic.)

Unknown said...

i dont know how much litre have I lost when seeing these pics~ just because he was simply so gorgeous and adorable~ his smile 's like a sunshine~ like u said, can not resist><