Tuesday, November 03, 2009

[Photo] Young Saeng's Birthday Celebration by Miseong

Wow! I like this set of photographs by Miseong, they are very beautiful and capture the right moment of his gestures and expressions. I guess they purposely keep the photographs to be released today since its our Otter Prince Birthday! Wonder how he celebrate his Birthday today?

LHL, thanks for keeping me informed about this. Really appreciate it! Stealing time during my break time to post this. :P

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: http://www.miseong.net/ + 응생@SS601
Please repost with full credit.
Do not hotlink and re-edit graphics









4 comments:

neep said...

check this!!
http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=19311327

neep said...

from star king's recording
pls don't streaming in other sites^^
thank you..

Mini UFO said...

Thanks nart for sharing! Will view it when I am home, daum streaming in my office is extremely slow.....

k a o is ME said...

thanks a lot for the photo of him, happy birthday for him