Sunday, November 08, 2009

[Video] SS501 in KJE's Chocolate (Eng Subbed)

I woke up with a big surprised waiting for me. Both Phuong Mai & mwu had informed me that iBreathLifeMusic has completed the sub for Chocolate! o.O !!!! You are FAST!!!! I thought I have to wait at least few day to get at least 1 or 2 part of Chocolate...... ^_^

Please remember to visit iBreatheLifeMusic channel to thank her! I guess she must have not sleep working on this.... ^_^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: iBreatheLifeMusic@youtube
Please repost with full credit


[Eng Subbed] SS501 in Chocolate - 'Love Like This' [1/5]


[Eng Subbed] SS501 in Chocolate Interview Part 1 [2/5]


[Eng Subbed] SS501 in Chocolate Interview Part 2 [3/5]


[Eng Subbed] SS501 in Chocolate - 'Green Pea' [4/5]


[EngSubbed] SS501 in Chocolate - 'For My Girlfriend' [5/5]


Just want to add in this.... SS501 Singing To My Boy Friend.... dressed up as girls.... ^^, there's many version focusing in different member, you might want t go to hanaFrei channel to view.

SS501 - To My Boy Friend Cover [Version 1](dressed up as girls)
Credit: hanaFrei@youtube
Please repost with full credit

1 comment:

lightbeam said...

Thz a lot for subtitle.. :D :D