Wednesday, December 30, 2009

[Info] SS501 going to ShenZhen ??!!

I saw in China Baidu, they mentioned that SS501 would arrived in ShenZhen at 12.50pm. I don't know how true it is because seems like everybody was caught by surprised also and was rushing to airport to pick them up. According to some TS, they mentioned, the Korean TS has already sent them off. If the news are correct, they are invited by Hunan TV for their new year count down program to sing with the H4 (China version of F4). DSP has not confirmed anything about this so far, but they also have no schedule in Korea, guess they must have some other programs. Well, I am starting to miss them very much, I do wish to see them on stage again. ^_^


This is a promo photo by the TV station, SS501 VS H4

Oh~ Accroding to TS in China, they will be going back on 2.35pm, 1 January 2010.

P/S: Latest news, according to Baidu China, they did arrived in ShenZhen.... They are staying in Swiss Bel Hotel, ShenZhen, a 5 Star Hotel.


Swiss Bel Hotel ShenZhen

This is the most unbelievable story, why is DSP keeping the news under cover for so long, is it because they don't want to create problem for the airport due to over zealous fans. Hmm.... Hope to see some photo soon!

**********************

Anyway, this is what I saw in Baidu shared by cy_pingko (2009-12-31 02:10) [Thanks LHL for the link]

Heard the news of the boys coming in the afternoon and can't calm down... was still working but kept making mistakes

After off work, I rushed to Windows of the World, from 19:52 going in to 1:03, I have to end my miserable trip.

1. On site, there's many fans from all artist... also saw SS501 fans, but they said, they didn't pick up anybody in airport, so couldn't confirm whether they were here

2. Peas that went to the hotel mentioned there's no SS501

3. Until 'Meteor Rain' finish their performance, there's no news of the boys.

4. The video broadcast also do not have the boys

Finally at around 0:30, I saw there's 3 men doing the on site controlling is chatting, so I went over and asked them if SS501 would appear, they don't know who they are, so I took my 501 towel to show them, so they started to look in the program schedule, and said no, they even looked twice but still there's none. They seen that I was so engrossed, so they passed me the program schedule, I went through them page by page, I saw SJ-M but there's no SS501. I even mentioned is your list the latest? Maybe they didn't pass you the latest list, they told me very firmly, we are doing the rehearsal, how could we not having the accurate program list?

I was very disappointed and went off... not only after soak by rain my body felt cold, my heart was also cold and was shivering.... so everybody can you tell me... are they here??? I felt like dying....

14 comments:

Jericho said...

Glad they are going afterall, Hunan TV better than none, right? DSP only care abt money, sure they pay them much3 more than SBS, KBS & MBC combined but it's odd to be left out from Korean TV yr-end shows when all the who's who in K-Pop are there. Bad strategy.

ivy said...

我人快晕了
你找救护车吧~~

死芒果,脑残DSP

Anonymous said...

Actually I don't think its a bad strategy. SS501 is trying to concentrate in other areas in Asia instead of the domestically in South Korea. It's a good thing that they're branching out rather than focus in one market. I hope they conquer other countries and increase their popularity. =)

Unknown said...

yes..totally agreed Anonymous's comment for DSP's this time arrangement..they really need to protect these five guys especially in China.

really dont' want to same case happened in Shanghai..that video or pic totally made everyone very scared and panic...
the most important wish five of them have an excellent performance!!!!!

Thanks again...MINI UFO...fill-up enough oil to send them back to SEOUL.,..heheheheheee

cheers, helen (hk)

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

why dun wan choose TW to countdown la.. at tw 1 night can run alot place to perform for each diff countdown stage

Anonymous said...

Well, Hunan tv sure pay them alot. I am sure more than korean tv. That is why they decided went to china.
And because of this, hyun joong sure not attend kbs drama award.
I am glad we will see them onstage again.

Jericho said...

圆圆粉, u r right, at tw can earn lots more for DSP. Just 1 nite can perform in a few yr-end countdown shows n increase tremendous popularity too 'cos most get live-telecast to overseas.

Anonymous said...

It's me again, my last comment was around 2:17. Not to say that SS501 is not popular but it's really competitive among idols in Korea. So many groups are striving to succeed in a smaller niche. For once I agree with the way DSP is managing and promoting them. They garnered a lot of popularity in Asia this past year. Why not feed on this momentum and expand overseas?

Sudal said...

I think it's true Cagali. Coz my friend in PrinceSaeng China told me about this from the beginning of December.

Lady Jinxed said...

They are going to perform with H4?? No offence, but I heard H4 is some epic failure band.. Iszit really a good choice for our boys to perform with such band? Especially when SS501 is gaining so much popularity these days.

Don't they deserve to perform with other top-notch artists? DSP must have went insane thinking of nothing but money...

I agree with 圆圆粉,Jericho - why not taiwan? Whyyyyyy... Even if they must go China, why Hunan tv? Why H4?!

*headdesk headdesk headdesk*

Jericho said...

Just a dif in opinion no need to argue over whether iszit a wise decision by DSP. Only time will tell. Besides H4, there are other top notch stars esp that 李宇春 is really BIG in China. Just hope that Leader wont faint when meeting H4.:D

Here's what China journalists think of H4 - 年度最差影视作品:《一起来看流星雨》.  获奖评语:《一起来看流星雨》从剧情到演员到广告,无处不是充斥着山寨的味道。

Anonymous said...

Its really??? U know i'd really sad coz they didn't perform at the end-year,i'm surprisd not see them last night in gayo daejon when almost all idol appeard on..
I'm soo happy to hear this,even though i wasn't chinese so i can't see them,but im still hppy 4 this.

Cclee said...

@Jericho - Lol!! That bad!!
I'm also disapointed because SS501 did not appear at any Yr-end show in Korea. At least one show would be good enough. They should balance their popularity for both domestic and oversea. Their domestic activities are very minimal in comparing with other groups. I guess it's money talk.
Anyway, can't wait to see them performed for the Hunan TV.

Anonymous said...

Are they in Shanghai now??? Gee, this guessing game is killing me.