Thursday, December 31, 2009

[Video][Eng Sub] Hyun Joong, Kyu Jong @ Happy Together [2009.11.26]

Thanks Anonymous for sending me these links of the English Sub Happy Together which Hyun Joong & Kyu Jong were featured.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: redquaver1@youtube
Please repost with full credit

[Video][Eng Sub] Hyun Joong, Kyu Jong @ Happy Together [2009.11.26] Part 1/6


[Video][Eng Sub] Hyun Joong, Kyu Jong @ Happy Together [2009.11.26] Part 2/6


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Coming Attraction ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[Video][Eng Sub] Hyun Joong, Kyu Jong @ Happy Together [2009.11.26] Part 3/6

[Video][Eng Sub] Hyun Joong, Kyu Jong @ Happy Together [2009.11.26] Part 4/6

[Video][Eng Sub] Hyun Joong, Kyu Jong @ Happy Together [2009.11.26] Part 5/6

[Video][Eng Sub] Hyun Joong, Kyu Jong @ Happy Together [2009.11.26] Part 6/6

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe i think you miswrite hyunjoong name. Hyunjoong not hyungjoong.
Hehe happy new year mini ufo. I hope you can find where is our alien now.

Mini UFO said...

Opps! My bad. Corrected it already.

Well, I decided to hide them in my mini UFO~ LOL....

Location unknown

LaTigre said...

Happy New Year!!!...
I hope your mini UFO reaches the speed of light in this New Year. (If you decide to hide any of the boys in there, please tag me alone. I'll be a good noona/uni)
;-)

DannyDan02 said...

finally!!! I was hoping for someone to sub this!!since I'm a little more Kyu jong fan^^' ....thanks a lot to the subber and to you for posting!!

Anonymous said...

eh...why is the program "restricted to those under the age of 15"?? is there any mature adult content? O.o
I'm under 15wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ):
BUT I'LL STILL WATCH :D

Anonymous said...

where's d other part?ive been waiting 4 so long..is that anyone will sub part 3,4,5 and 6