Sunday, December 27, 2009

[Info] SS501 nominated in 19th High1 Seoul Music Awards 2010

Kekeke.... Okay, I know I am slow to post this up. ^^ I was informed first by 圆圆亲 then Jericho and then DannyDan02 about this. SS501 is nominated in the 19th High1 Seoul Music Awards 2010 - BonSang Award. As what mentioned by Jericho, we can't help on this award since it is based on mobile votes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: http://www.seoulmusicawards.com/
Please repost with full credit



This is SS501 current ranking in the BonSang Award Mobile Voting
(As at 5.30pm, 27 December 2009)

1 comment:

DannyDan02 said...

OMG!!that's me=D always wanted to help you with your blog,since I check it every day, and I did it!! ^^ hope to help more in the future!!...if some people have korean friends it's good to tell them in case they have no idea about the nomination