Tuesday, December 29, 2009

[Video+Eng Translate] Hyun Joong @ Y-Star Interview (2009.12.28)

Y-Star Interview with Hyun Joong.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: Nate News + bestss501@YT
Please repost with full credit
[2009.12.28] Y-Star Interview with SS501 Kim Hyun Joong


Credit: Nate News + (Chinese translation) julieann@hyunjoongchina.com + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit


The year end award ceremony is coming soon, who will be the most impressive star? Isn't this the boy who has great exposure in all major medias and also caught the eye sight of many? He has a gentle appearance

and always give unpredictable remarks' Kim Hyun Joong. Let us going into deeper understanding of this boy who is full of charm.

[Hyun Joong]: Hi, Y-Star ladies and gentlemen, I am SS501 leader, Hyun Joong.

Led by the 2009 kkotnam (Flower boy) syndrome, the 4 exceptional boys who acted in 'Boys over Flowers' were named F4, among them, Kim Hyun Joong's popularity was explosive! Having statue like unrealistic beautiful features, his ears, eyes, lips and nose, none do not let people envy. In addition to it, his 4D remark, let the Korean ladies sink into 'Ji Hoo sickness'. I wonder if all the ladies have recovered? Let us sort out all the major event of Kim Hyun Joong who has been shinning for this whole year.

Kim Hyun Joong not only a self illuminate, also illuminate the audience who like him and made his fans busy.

He especially attracts the attention of noona fans. During one of the endorsement activity, he met with more than 70 fans, and the theme of the fan meeting is 'A date with fans'.

[Hyun Joong]: Although it is a short time, but it gave me an opportunity to do something for everybody with full sincerity. I am really very thankful. Therefore if you have any questions, you can ask me, I will answer everybody truthfully.

[Fans]: What is your opinion of your fans who are under the noona category?

[Hyun Joong]: I don't like everybody calls me "oppa". Actually everybody just need to address me like a normal person will do, then I would not feel burden.

[Fans]: Really? Like called you 'ya'?

[Hyun Joong]: Then in this case, if younger that me call me 'ya', it is not so good.

[Fans]: Then must be how many year older than can call you that?

[Hyun Joong]: Actually a lot of my noona fans are a lot elder than me, around 2x my age.

After the drama 'Boys over Flower', returning back to the stage as SS501 leader, Kim Hyun Joong looked more matured.

[Hyun Joong]: Actually externally I might looked like I have turned into an adult but my heart is unchanged.

[Hyun Joong]: Seems like the external and internal was not combined together.

[Jung Min]: Originally supposed to be opposite

[Hyun Joong]: Idol's supposed to be opposite..... Actually until now I still love to make fun of of people, I also like to make fun of Hyung Joon, I think it is very interesting.

When everybody brought up about whether there are any difficulties while filming 'Boys over Flower', he answered truthfully and it was thought provoking.

[MC]: Can you please share some interesting thing when filming Boys over Flowers'?

[Hyun Joong]: During that period of time, one side of my socks would always lost. In the 5 months of the filming, there are many times I can't find a matching pair to wear, many fans will give me socks, on top of it printed... Goo Jan Di?....ah... should be Kim Jan Di then correct, also have Goo Jun Pyo, Soo Yi Jeong.... seems like they are people from olden times.

After 'Boys over Flowers', Kim Hyun Joong's popularity continue to rise, and he won the 2009 BakSaeng

Award. When expressing his thank you speech, he should have left a very unforgettable memory right.

[Hyun Joong]: As a singer, this is the 1st time I challenged acting. Although it was tough, but being able to involve in this drama which was well loved by all, I learned a lot of things. Really thank you for everybody support.

Being discovered by his president when studying in high school, Hyun Joong should thank him properly. He always have a thankful heart for all the concerns from his fan and family members. As he had never stand on the stage as an actor and say his thank you speech, so when he gave his speech, he was very cute, he stammered and left a strong impression on others.

[Hyun Joong]: la.....lash myself. Thank you everybody.

Looking at his face that was beautiful like flower when giving his thank you speech, it is very dramatic, actually all do not mind of his little not fluent speech

Kim Hyun Joong's personal charm definitely not lost to his beauty. How attractive is his charm? Regarding this question, his answer was very frank.

[Hyun Joong]: I think I don't have any special charm. As for the charm, must be my frank speech. However, this seems to be my bad points also. Although I am an artist but I am also a singer, so I must maintain a certain secrecy, but seems like I have nothing that is secretive. Actually I wish I could communicate with everybody naturally just like friends. This is what I have looking forward to. I hope my fans would be able to form their own family, same for me too, in future, we could have the feelings of going out together.

So actually we can said Hyun Joong's charm is his optimism. For example when the MC asked as an idol singer, how do you manage your personal image? which do you need to pay extra attention? He gave the answer naturally.

[Hyun Joong]: I think idol singer's image..... I didn't really give a special management or think in this line of thought. I just don't want to give others bad influence and also don't want to influence other, just want to live naturally.

Also Hyun Joong do not mind that he is a well known figure, when he dressed, he will choose costumes which are natural.

[Hyun Joong]: Before debut I was very concerned of my appearance, always went to buy a lot of clothes, also will use boots to match. But now already don't think of all these. Now I like to wear sandals, short pants and also loose clothes and cap. That is the most comfortable.

[MC]: According to what you say, what you wear is what normally people will wear.

[Hyun Joong]: Should not be normal people. I looked more like the ajussi (uncle) that sell ice cream in the community.

Being so 4D, even though the rest of the stars pay a lot of attention to doll up, he totally do not care others opinion.

[MC]: Which photo do you like?

[Hyun Joong]: I like this

[MC]: When you take this photo, you have very deep expression, what were you thinking during that time?

[Hyun Joong]: Just looking at the camera only

[MC]: You must be thinking of something right? Your eye brows were locked together

[Hyun Joong]: Really not thinking anything

When Hyun Joong was contracted with H1N1, he made everybody worried about him, however, he send his greetings in the TV program to let everybody not to worry about him.

[MC]: How's your health?

[Hyun Joong]: Although H1N1 is a serious disease, but if you take care of personal hygiene. It could be prevented. Also once you were contracted, you will have antibody, in future, I do not need to worry.

[MC]: What about the health of other members?

[Hyun Joong]: Even if I don't say, they will take good care of themselves, because they love themselves, so they would not fall sick.

We describe him as 'Flower boy' and also put many different expression on him. We cannot conclude what type of person this boy who releases glitters throughout his body. We only know he has exceptional charm. Lets keep in anticipation Kim Hyun Joong in year 2010.

5 comments:

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

i was reading the chi translate in baidu since 11pm till 3am but cannot finish ... i keep surfing ard, cos reading/writing chi make me really ... lose patient =.="

but i finish ur eng translate in 2min time =D

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the translation.
"We describe him as 'Flower boy' .... who releases glitters throughout his body. We only know he has exceptional charm. Lets keep in anticipation Kim Hyun Joong in year 2010".
Yes, indeed! Let's us fans help him to make 2010 even better than 2009.

DannyDan02 said...

he said, he still likes to bother Hyung joon xD ....I think that's really cute!!HJL changes his expressions and actions in front of HJB^^'

saranghaeKHJoong said...

thank you for the translations.

enjoys him so much during interviews! his charm is really his natural self, no pretense and not trying too hard!

All the best for 2010, our glittering superstar, KimHyunJoong!
saranghaeyo <333

turtle said...

thanks for the translation!! appreciate it a lot.

i will be the first one to queue for the ice cream everyday!!

and i really love how he bullies baby. <3 cos i love to see baby's innocence.