Monday, December 21, 2009

[Info] Do Concert notice regarding Persona Bangkok date Change

Thanks XiaoChu from Quainte501 for sharing with me this email from Do Concert - The organizer for Persona Bangkok. It is confirmed officially that Persona Bangkok is postponed to Saturday 13 Febuary, 2010 and it will be the last Persona Concert before the Encore Persona Concert in Korea at end February.

Actually I had already suspected that there will be no other concerts when there was no announcement for the rest of the concerts date during Persona Hong Kong and my six sense is right. Sigh.... for the first time I am not happy that my six sense is correct.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dear SS501 overseas fans

Do Concert Co.,Ltd would like to announce SS501 1st Asia Tour PERSONA in Bangkok will take place on Saturday 13 January Febuary, 2010 * at Impact Arena Muang Thong Thani 19.00 hrs. (Gate open 18.00 hrs.) because of timing for production arrangement and Thailand will be the last country of this concert tour before ENCORE PERSONA Tour concert in Korea at the end of February. (*The original mail from Do Concert has a typo for the wrong month!)

Do Concert Co.,Ltd. would like to apologize to all fans for this postponement so we prepare many special souvenirs for this concert such as poster, ticket envelop and other items which designed for concert in Thailand only. All fans can receive all items on February 13, 2010 at the concert venue .

For fans who cannot go to concert on February 13, 2010 able to contact Do Concert Co.,Ltd. (doconcert@gmail.com or (66)8-6320-2579 or contact Total Reservation (www.totalreservation.com) to refund ticket

For other fans can contact Total Reservation all branches to change new ticket since December 22, 2010 onwards.

Look forward to receive your supports

Sincerely Yours,
Do Concert Co.,Ltd.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

13 Feb. not Jan. ^^

Mini UFO said...

I think I better dig one hole to hide.... Thanks for informing... Ahhh..... what am I doing.... >_<

Anonymous said...

How can DSP do this?! i'm really crying very badly now..

BLo_oM Li_oN said...

wah wah wah

Monday indeed....

still speechless and dont know what to say

Mini UFO said...

Yeah! What a 'great' Christmas present they give us!!!

I love Korea!! said...

how can they do this to us?! have they ever spared a thought for all the fans who have been looking forward to the concert at their country!

I love Korea!! said...

Everyone, do u think its possible for us to send in a petition to DSP for them to continue Persona concerts at the Singapore, Malaysia, Philippine..etc?

Jericho said...

I suggest fans to send emails to them to express how you feel n also that it is the eve of the Lunar New Year. Send them plenty till they can't ignore, even to DSP.
The reason for such a date cld be the busy schedule of the boys BUT if we find out later that it's not so, then we shd be REALLY angry with all of them.

violettacal said...

There's really nothing much we can do already, right..? I was looking fwd to my first Persona concert at Bkk too..

I guess we'll just have to let it go. Had my fair share of mourning and sulking really it's useless.

Persona concert is pretty much history for fans who couldn't catch it (in Bkk or Seoul). Let's look forward to other SS501's events princesses...

To: I Love Korea!!

Writing to DSP, imho, will not be taken into much consideration by them but hey, I guess there's no harm trying. I myself feel like writing in to complain.. Do count me in if there's any petition going on. ^^

Neways, cheer up people.

Aja aja ^^

Lyn said...

OH DEAR. THIS IS SO UPSETTING.

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A PETITION?

Jericho said...

Hi Cagali,

Leader is ranked as the No. 1 best model for advertising in Korea 2009! He has 27.1% votes while Lee Min Ho has 19.9%.

For fried chicken commercials Leader ranked 3rd after Girls Generation n Super Junior.

Info from Yahoo Korea.

Mini UFO said...

Thanks Jericho for the info! Wow! Leader winning another No.1! So happy for him! :)

Jericho said...

Cagali, You can get the Chinese translation from here - http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/j/2009-12-21/12462817523.shtml

Mini UFO said...

Thanks Jericho! Will do it later. Pretty busy in office today actually!

vranzeezqa said...

wah...
this information make me getting crazy...
the plane ticket at that time so expensive...
huxhuxhux...

Kyuluv said...

Is ss501 coming to singapore for persona?

Fellyz said...

To Kyuluv : They wont go to S'pore for Persona concert, since Thailand concert is their last destination for Asia Tour TT_TT I'm really sad after hearing this..
I also wish they will come to S'pore / KL so I could have a chance to see them TT____TT

turtle said...

I thought they are having a concert in Malaysia!! I heard one of the Malaysian companies bought them at a high price. I thought they are confirmed going, but it's just that the concert date is not cfmed yet.

oh, now i know i'm wrong.

and since they can't come over to s'pore, i'll just earn enough money to buy an air tix to korea. and try no to come back. haha.

Nia said...

Is there any chance or possibility that there will be a concert in Singapore or Malaysia before the persona concert in Bangkok?

Do count me in if there's any petition going on.

I really wished they come to Singapore or Malaysia.... haiz.

Miza Kim said...

Huwaaa..I'm so upset that they're not come to Malaysia..and decide that Thailand will be the last country for Persona concert..I heard Marctensia has confirmed to be organizer with 7-figure high price for SS501 concert..baby, you said to me that u will come to Malaysian soon during last fanmeeting in M'sia..pls discuss with ur President to held concert in Malaysia...how could u all to this to Triple S M'sia..I feel bad..

ed medication said...

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you really recognize what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my website =). We can have a link trade contract between us