Tuesday, December 22, 2009

[Photo] Hyung Joon Music High Special Christmas Program 2009.12.21

Thanks LHL for sending me these photographs. I have been waiting since yesterday night for some photographs to be released for this. He looked soooooooo cute in all these photographs! I like his hairstyle like this. Make him looked younger and more charming!! ^^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: prettyboy and ss501couple.com (As tagged)
Please repost with full credit
Do not hotlink or re-edit photo












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh he dyed his hair again

DannyDan02 said...

charming!!! and cute ^_^

Vita Avianty said...

OMG got madness to his gorgeousness....he's super duper uber extremely drop dead gorgeous in here....His handsomeness really killing me right now ^^>>Thanks for sharing it ^^

turtle said...

that's why he's my fave!!