Saturday, November 07, 2009

[Fancam] Bow... bow.... bow..... @ Music Bank

Heee...... when I first look at this fancam, I thought the person bowing was Kyu Jong until I took a proper look, it was leader instead..... This is a fancam taken during ending rehearsal of Music Bank.

Thanks Shirley for uploading the video to youtube. I almost smashed my computer watching the daum version!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: shirbogurl@youtube
Please repost with full credit

[Fancam] SS501 Hyun Joong & Young Saeng Ending Rehearsal at Music Bank

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wuri polite leader ^-^

Unknown said...

leader-sshi is soo polite ^_~

p/s i noe y the 2 hyungs r there away from the dongsaengs,coz they r spendingtheir seet little time together.. *hyunsaeng couple* lol jkjk ^^ thanks cagali for the update *green pea hug* ^^