Sunday, November 15, 2009

[News] Kim Hyun Joong is the one that SS501 chose to be the " guy who will make the girl cry when dating"

Credit: showtime@hankyung.com + (Chinese translation)妃茵@TripleSTW + (English translation) tear@ SgTriples.com
Please repost with full credit

SS501 thinks that the "member who will likely to make a girl cry during dating period" is Kim Hyun Joong.

SS501 revealed this on SBS POWER FM's POWER TIME program scheduled on the 10th. They revealed that Kim Hyun Joong's dating type is probably the type of man that will make girls cry during dating period.

Park Jung Min said: "Kim Hyun Joong is the straight forward type. Sometimes some little actions though not meant to be bad may cause the girl friend to misunderstand and make her cry." And later added: "Kim Hyun Joong gives the bad boy image".

"I like girls whom I can joke around like friends and is cheerful yet sexy." Kim Hyun Joong emphasized his ideal type on one hand yet later said: "But once the person I like appear, I will pretend I don't care." After this sentence, everyone was shocked.

"Because of my personality, I will hold on not to get close to the girl until I can no longer bear then will I confess to her directly - 'I like you, will you date with me?'" Showing Kim Hyun Joong's manly side.

The special thing is when the DJ asked" Did you ever got rejected with this kind of confession method ?" Kim Hyun Joong replied honestly: " Never before."

Also Maknae Kim Hyung Joon was however revealed to be the "member with the biggest image difference on and off stage", "member whose ideal type kept fluctuating" and also "member whom is unwilling to open his wallet even for small expenditures".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

humph, this is such a teaser, will some subber sub this radio show? i know there are a lot of shows to sub since this is their promotion period,so i dun mind waiting.

Anonymous said...

Wao i really like his straight confession..
'i like you, wanna date with me?'
cooollll..
Wish sumone will sub this power time radio..

Mai Huong said...

Leader gives me that feeling that he can make the girl cry her eyes out. I think he never got rejected because he's really not the type who ask girls out often :)