Friday, November 13, 2009

[Photo] SS501 @ Persona Shanghai Press Conference

Thanks LHL for sending me these pictures from Sohu.com. Other than Jung Min, seems like the rest of them looked very glum. Why? Were they too tired after the flight since the press conference was held once they reached Shanghai. Very puzzled.

Anyway, I found the MC for the press conference very bad in bringing up the atmosphere and also, the press conference was so serious and dry and systematic. Could it be the reason why the smiles were gone? Since the press conference was boring....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: Sohu.com
Please repost with full credit









1 comment:

fellyz said...

yeah, I totally agree with your comments. I think not only the members felt bored, me too!
When I was watching the video of their interview, the atmosphere was so tense, very different with the taiwan which was more fun interactions.
Haiz~