Wednesday, November 04, 2009

[Photo] Young Saeng's Birthday celebration 2009.11.01 by Shangrila

Young Saeng's Birthday is over by now but I see more photographs of the Birthday party being released..... Thanks LHL for informing me today, sorry I couldn't post it up till now, was VERY busy in office today, everybody seems to have 'URGENT' things for me to do. Ended up I have not much chance to update my blog.

I am back now.... for more updates for you. With these simply irresistible photographs. :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: Shangrila.net + 하얀여름@SS601
Please repost with full credit

Do not hotlink & re-edit photo



























2 comments:

Saku said...

Happy birthday for my lovely heo young saeng!!!

*O*

Thanks for the pics!!!

Anonymous said...

keke^___^
Young Saeng ,look he very shy when he was huged by baby keke^^

so cute so cute