Sunday, December 06, 2009

[Fancam] 2009.12.04/05 SS501 @ Incheon Airport

Thanks for my video supplier 圆圆亲 for sending me this link to video at 5am. Hey gal! you pushed me to sleep and you are still awake searching for video.... Seems like SS501's fans have this 'build-in feature' call 'nocturnal'.... ^__^ Kumahwoyo, 圆圆亲!

P/S: You will be happy when you see Saengie fancam once you wake up!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: 005irenelin@youtube
Please repost with full credit

[Fancam] 2009.12.05 SS501 Young Saeng @ Incheon Airport

Whenever I see Saengie in cap, I always think of 'Thank You for waking me up'

[Fancam] 2009.12.04/05 SS501 Jung Min @ Incheon Airport

Jung Min was so funny in this fancam. See him trying to 'kick' the big poster of SS501 and then in the end took a photograph of himself in the poster. ^___^ Hyper-active kid!

2 comments:

marydewitt said...

Mal is so cute...

圆圆亲 said...

only 圆圆亲 know where are special moment to repeat.
seem like he is having flu?