Saturday, December 05, 2009

[Video] Intimate Note 2 Preview + Chinese Sub version

Thanks LHL for uploading the Intimate Note 2 Preview onto the her youtube channel and providing me with all these screen caps! Kumahwoyo!

Seems like it is very interesting episode! KARA will be guesting also. Saw one part which SS501 will be competing with KARA over their butt dance. Thinking of that is already very entertaining! Can't wait for this episode. SBS Intimate Note 2 will be broadcast on 11 December, 9.55pm.

Thanks 圆圆亲 for pointing me to the Chinese Sub version, I have uploaded a copy to my youtube channel to share with you.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: www.HyunJoongChina.com
Please repost with full credit

[2009.12.04][Chinese Sub]SBS Intimate Notes 2 Preview - SS501 & KARA


Credit: poohhl@youtube
Please repost with full credit

SS501 on SBS Intimate N0te 2 [Preview 4 Dec 09]



Screen caps credit: LHL
Please repost with full credit


SS501 vs KARA



The 2 person that can't look into each others eyes.....
but must do it for the program.... kekeke





Can't wait to see SS501 version of butt dance!


KARA dancing LLT?





Kkot bu da Idol! ^_^
(Idol over Flowers)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the picture and preview. Do you know where can I find the English Sub for SS501 Wonder+Full Korean Concert? I really want to know what the interview talking about. Thanks a lot.

Unknown said...

Thank you. I am looking forward to watching it.

Anonymous said...

ahh i cant wait for ss501's version of butt dance.. hehe... and kara's version of LLT...- lin-

marge0256 said...

Cagali! Thanks for sharing these. It seems fun and interesting. I so can't wait to watch.. WAIT! I'm not in Manila that time. :(((( I'm in HK. Boo!

I'll watch that in case I get hold of a laptop or something.. Or if nnot, when I get back.

Thanks again!

GNIYAIJ said...

Is this show on the KBS world channel?