Thursday, January 07, 2010

[Video] Hyun Joong audition for 'Boys over Flowers'

圆圆亲 is going to scold me already, she sent me a Baidu link for leader's audition for 'Boys over Flowers' 2 days ago but I overlook it. =P

Anyway, I found it in youtube, so I will just share the youtube version instead. Leader is so 'cool' and calm during audition, it reminds me of his Haptic Mission interview. kekeke.....

Thanks exlley for sharing this video in her youtube channel. I am curious what he was questioned and his answer. I guess it must be some 4D answers.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: exlley@youtube
Please repost with full credit

Kim Hyun Joong - Audition for 'Boys over Flowers'

9 comments:

Yeah SS501 !!! said...

I remember reading this several times from various sources that he got casted first without going through any audition, right?

then what this BOF audition? is it something else??

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's an official audition. He was casted without any. It's more like an interview, a test of image/camera thing. It's one of the first procedure before the filming.

Anonymous said...

He does got the role without audition. dsp decided for him without he knew.
This is an interview, after he sure got the role. You know just like formality.. Because they havent meet him b4, so they just ask him some question, but b4 this interview, he sure has own jihoo role.

Anonymous said...

Yeah unlike other cast like minho, kimbum, kimjoon etc. They got cast through audition, when they did interview like this, they havent know they will get the role or not.
But its different 4 hyunjoong, he got his role 1st, then did interview as formality.

Yeah SS501 !!! said...

aaaaaaaaah as I thought also..
Thanks for the confirmation..

Anonymous said...

For what I know,they tried to pursue him to accept this cast as he would like to concentrate more on music.

Anonymous said...

I also got confused when I read the header...good thing, his company accepted the offer without even asking hyun joong. I guess BOF did a big thing for Leader and SS501 as group. Their management did the right decision! They must be really happy

Anonymous said...

This is not an audition. It's like an orientation. He is with the CEO of DSP (in white shirt on his left)

lynnette said...

he looked really stressed out here. his eye-bags & such.. but glad he's doing okay now. he looks HOT now with his haircut! :x